Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'd live in Birmingham before having to go through a NE Winter lol

Lol, as long as you're in the right areas of Birmingham. Don't wanna end up on First 48 :lol:

But yeah its cool here, I'm in North Alabama a couple hours from Birmingham. One good thing is it's relatively cheap, I have a 3 bedroom place and only paying 800 a month for it. And since I'm close to Nashville and Atlanta I spend most of my extra cash on concerts and weekend trips.

As BLK DNM might be too tight on chest in a medium but too long on sleeves in a large, is there any other places y'all would recommend for a black double rider jacket? I likely will order anyway to see how fit is (no places in NJ carry the jacket) but need to keep my options open.

Vanson MTO is getting delayed an addtl 6 weeks due to Comme De Garcon collab so scratch that btw.

A, did you get the jacket? Post the pics bro.
Haven't yet. If I order, it will be this week. Unsure if I wanna do it yet though because I leave for vacation (Florida) next tuesday and will be unable to use it til I get back.

The issue now is that Doc informs medium was OD tight on his shoulders when he tried on. As we are roughly the same build, I am concerned.

I hear Burberry has some pretty sweet leathers. Also Belstaff, Sandro, and I remember RFX has one from Acne that I really liked. Wasn't full leather though, had some wool

I have upped my budget but still would not want to exceed past 1k.

I know my options are somewhat limited but if someone could advise, I'd greatly appreciate it.

And SLP had one that was so dope last year... Nvm that's probably over 1k.

Why not just try Schott? Or a Vanson or Aero that's not part of the SF collab?

Last edited:

I know my options are somewhat limited but if someone could advise, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Bloomingdales has a F&F sale for 20% off...A, you may want to try them out.

My S.A. is giving me an additonal 20% off that

I'm picking up my Kent and Curwwen Peacoat tomorrow:

Last edited:

Bloomingdales has a F&F sale for 20% off...A, you may want to try them out.

My S.A. is giving me an additonal 20% off that

I'm picking up my Kent and Curwwen Peacoat tomorrow:
Looks beautiful, but no side breast pockets?

Trash.

And SLP had one that was so dope last year... Nvm that's probably over 1k.

Why not just try Schott? Or a Vanson or Aero that's not part of the SF collab?
I am afraid that the three you mentioned above will either be too boxy or the leather too heavy.

This year's Schott x Supreme would have been a good alternative:

Last edited:
Cropped peacoats :x

This year's Schott x Supreme would have been a good alternative:

Considered that definitely but a buddy of mine picked up a Schott in person then popped into Preme an hour later.

He came back telling me that the leather felt like cheaper diffusion collab. Advised I stay away.

I am afraid that the three you mentioned above will either be too boxy or the leather too heavy.

Based on my experience with Schott, they are indeed heavy. If you're looking for something light(er), you'll have to look at lamb.

And I wasn't impressed with the leather of my old 626 so not surprised to hear the quality of the Supreme collab wasn't the best.

Back
Top Bottom