Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Would I be taking the bait if I paid full price for this JCrew Broadmoor jacket ($198) right now? I tried to cop around the holiday season when they were running a nice promo code (would have cost me $120 and change) but it sold out like wildfire. I'm going to end up purchasing the jacket regardless, but I dont want to pay retail now if there is a chance I could get it cheaper some other way or at a later date. I just dont want to miss out. Thanks fellas

https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/outerwear/cotton/PRDOVR~04337/04337.jsp?color_name=vintage-navy

Would I be taking the bait if I paid full price for this JCrew Broadmoor jacket ($198) right now? I tried to cop around the holiday season when they were running a nice promo code (would have cost me $120 and change) but it sold out like wildfire. I'm going to end up purchasing the jacket regardless, but I dont want to pay retail now if there is a chance I could get it cheaper some other way or at a later date. I just dont want to miss out. Thanks fellas

https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/outerwear/cotton/PRDOVR~04337/04337.jsp?color_name=vintage-navy

I bought mine full price (with student discount). I wear it a lot so I think it's worth it.

Just a heads up, the Gap is continuing a ridiculous sale on last season items. Everything is $7.97, tops and bottoms. Outerwear isn't included, but they get an additional 60% off.

I could've gone in today, but I have too many clothes as it is. Got a cashmere crew and a cashmere hoodie.

And this gap x Brooklyn tailors jacket for $36.
cn8918480.jpg

The fit shouldn't be dramatically different from a 31 to a 30 so I'm not too concerned. Will report back once received.

As for fading, I wouldn't be able to speak on that. I've had this pair (which I am returning) for a few hours..

I think I read that N&F's waxed denim goes from that shinyish color black to a more matte black over time

N&F Waxed joints arrived today. Love the fit throughout the leg but the waist is a tad too big so I'm repurchasing and returning (because apparently Barney's doesn't do exchanges :rolleyes ). Going TTS this time around.

My daughter made me pair a year ago with a pair of 510's and supplies from hobby lobby for a school project. I think it cost

Nice jacket bro. Glad it's working out for you.

Btw, wide brimmed hats (black preferably). Who can aware me?

The compliments I get when I'm wearing this thing.:pimp:

Let me raid your closet, bro.:lol:

Been wanting a wide brimmed hat for awhile now...scared to pull the trigger though as I don't even know where to start.:lol:

Last edited:
Just a heads up, the Gap is continuing a ridiculous sale on last season items. Everything is $7.97, tops and bottoms. Outerwear isn't included, but they get an additional 60% off.

I could've gone in today, but I have too many clothes as it is. Got a cashmere crew and a cashmere hoodie.

And this gap x Brooklyn tailors jacket for $36.
cn8918480.jpg

Is this online or in store?

Thought my order from the ssense sale was going to be canceled but it looks like they are still trying to honor it.

Back
Top Bottom