Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks for all the love, fellas. Truly appreciate it. I still wish some of the dudes were local so we can chop it up in person. Some of the realest dudes I've met are from NT.

George: one step at a time, man. I also got stuff going off offline (no pun intended). I'm still incubating and aggressively saving up money. No more fresh gear :frown:

Last edited:
I finally got around to launching my website, www.wisith.com!

I will still continue to post on theTumblr blog, but my goal for the website is to expand beyond fashion posts, and of course continue to connect with all the wonderful folks out there. Please feel free to connect with me.
Congratz man

I finally got around to launching my website, www.wisith.com!

I will still continue to post on theTumblr blog, but my goal for the website is to expand beyond fashion posts, and of course continue to connect with all the wonderful folks out there. Please feel free to connect with me.

[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Thanks for the recommendation. I should have been more specific though.

Looking for at least 3" brim. Anything under might just look like an awkward guy's fedora.

Might order anyway and see what's up since returns are so easy with Nordstrom.

Thanks for all the love, fellas. Truly appreciate it. I still wish some of the dudes were local so we can chop it up in person. Some of the realest dudes I've met are from NT.

George: one step at a time, man. I also got stuff going off offline (no pun intended). I'm still incubating and aggressively saving up money. No more fresh gear :frown:

Just messing with you.

But you better have something before I come back to LA for rotations :nerd:

Last edited:
i had been doing so well too :smh:

Thanks for the recommendation. I should have been more specific though.

Looking for at least 3" brim. Anything under might just look like an awkward guy's fedora.

Might order anyway and see what's up since returns are so easy with Nordstrom.

I need that Theo London swag

Sweet. Just ordered this off Amazon (pics from Revolve though).

Hopefully my hurr game doesn't become too much a hassle when worn. Plan to remove the chin strap btw :lol:

Brixton Tiller Hat. UO carries as well as an online exclusive.

Last edited:
Sweet. Just ordered this off Amazon (pics from Revolve though).

Hopefully my hurr game doesn't become too much a hassle when worn. Plan to remove the chin strap btw :lol:

Brixton Tiller Hat. UO carries as well as an online exclusive.
i think i saw a couple of similar hats at pacsun too.. not my steelo but I'm interested in the execution

Back
Top Bottom