Dressing Better Vol 2.0

You want hits on your blog.
Own that **** bro.
It's how society works these days.

Why your homie Instagram trying to start **** up?
I don't make money from my blog so my minute hits are worthless, if anything I pay to use the hosting service. I just wanted my own domain name to put on my business cards as opposed to the regular Gmail email. The main reason I built the website was because it gives me more control than Tumblr does as I can break down into subsections.

I've never met JP so I can't say anything in that regards.

aint no specific qualms

i say the same thing when dudes post complex articles and all this other crap.

just post the article or the picture.

aint nobody complaining bout too many pics in here

i love the back cuff distressing. might take a razor to my distressed pair tonight

Opinion on these monk boots? The leather is so nice and the color os rich....

I used to do this since before the blog was started but people said I was posting too many pictures. With the links, anyone can choose to see them or not.

Plus, I usually add comments about the outfits anyway.
whole thread of pics and folks asking for pic...you comment in here to check your site...why not copy and paste the pics/comments in here?  It was lame that you keep plugging your site on here, your excuses of why you do are even lamer

Had to get the uniqlo jeans after trying them on. Got the darker wash though to replace my APC raw. Can't do raw denim anymore but these are really comfy and fit great. Found another cool color and a couple flannels also. Sorry for the blurry pics.

Last edited:
Been wanting to hit up uniqlo when I get my next check. I need pants with smaller leg openings. Lost weight and my pants are looking baggy.

Been wanting to hit up uniqlo when I get my next check. I need pants with smaller leg openings. Lost weight and my pants are looking baggy.

I forgot how cheap everything is. It's like IKEA for clothes. Spent $150 on everything and that's usually around the price of one item I buy.

I'm probably going to get the leg opening taken in a little on these. Fit throughout rest of legs is fine.

Last edited:
Once it gets colder i'm getting another down jacket from there. More comfortable to wear than my heavy wool coats.

I don't make money from my blog so my minute hits are worthless, if anything I pay to use the hosting service. I just wanted my own domain name to put on my business cards as opposed to the regular Gmail email. The main reason I built the website was because it gives me more control than Tumblr does as I can break down into subsections.

but you still want people to check your blog because it makes you feel special.

you're not special. 

I still can't believe how raw denim has fallen back into a niche. 1% elastene changed lives lol

Back
Top Bottom