Dressing Better Vol 2.0

yo hennesy where do you get that blue top in the pic you posted? what size was it and how tall are you

looks good thanks

Last edited:
@Hennessy

You based in NYC? You could've taken advantage of the $20 online discount and just picked Pick Up in Store.

It's a new method that they just rolled out.

Last edited:
@Hennessy

You based in NYC? You could've taken advantage of the $20 online discount and just picked Pick Up in Store.

It's a new method that they just rolled out.

No just here on some business until tomorrow. They didn't have the green flannel in my size when I checked online a week ago and I wanted to try the jeans on any way so just waited to go in store.

Last edited:

but you still want people to check your blog because it makes you feel special.

you're not special. 
laugh.gif
 I'm saying though 

it's crazy, 2 years ago I had to drive to north jersey or take a trip to nyc to go to uniqlo. now they just opened one in my local mall that struggles to maintain retailers. i read they're slowing down their expansion but i think it can easily replace old navy in most areas of the country

it's crazy, 2 years ago I had to drive to north jersey or take a trip to nyc to go to uniqlo. now they just opened one in my local mall that struggles to maintain retailers. i read they're slowing down their expansion but i think it can easily replace old navy in most areas of the country
Yeah, they announced they're slowing down expansion.

The common denominator is that they're opening in these off-grid areas of major cities.

They should be opening next to the mall brands to kill the competition, but that real estate is either unavailable or too much $$.

Last edited:
Yo henn, I hope u dont take this the wrong way but every time I read a post from u, I always thought u were husky lol. Idk why tho

Yeah bought in store. I believe it was a factory store in the mall here in Syracuse. 50 % off retail and then another 20 off a purchase over 200.

Back
Top Bottom