Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Grabbed a Ludlow Topcoat on sale on Jcrew.com over the weekend.... they never have 36S when these things hit that sale... paid like $190, haven't received it yet but im sure ill be happy. 

Man, pissed I missed out. What deal did they have to bring the topcoats down to $190?

Any suggestions for rugby long sleeve polos?
Also, suggestions for long sleeve side zip shirts? I'm not in that John Elliot + co spending range tho

Man, pissed I missed out. What deal did they have to bring the topcoats down to $190?
They are running 30% off regular priced items and 40% of sale. I assume he was able to get the student discount stacked on top too.

The ludlow isn't on sale. The math don't add up
ludlow was on sale but none of the items would've dropped down to that price with the sale they were running even if you stacked a student.

either he had an employee hook it up or it's a typo

They are running 30% off regular priced items and 40% of sale. I assume he was able to get the student discount stacked on top too.

The ludlow isn't on sale. The math don't add up
ludlow was on sale but none of the items would've dropped down to that price with the sale they were running even if you stacked a student.

either he had an employee hook it up or it's a typo

I thought that math was wonky. Figured something else was going on.

Last edited:
Anyone know of any place aside from epaulet and J crew that offers tweed and herringbone slim fit trousers ? I purchased the herringbone pair from J crew yesterday, but if I'm able to find alternatives that look just as good I'm willing to return the jcrew pair and grab the other pair.

Back
Top Bottom