Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Is it just me or are Story Et Fall boots wildly uncomfortable? I come home with my feet on fire every single time I wear them.

Some of the most uncomfortable boots I've ever worn. They look awesome, but theyre too low profile and hard on the sole. I know I'm not the only one.

Trust me if you want comfortable Chelsea boots go with Common Projects. The mould and feel is just better. 

Don't know where this SEF love and 100% positive review nonsense is going. Y'all buying into the hype from this man Pinoy 702 with every brand you group cop and even he passed on them :smh:  

Let's get more honest reviews and not just hype trains.

My SeF boots fit great for me, I've worn them many time for 8+ hours. I like how buttery the leather is inside, my toes can harlem shake with no problem.

I would suggest looking into this

Last edited:
Don't own SEF but I too have heard they are very uncomfortable.

Crepe soles are always going to be more comfortable than a leather soled boot, btw.

edit: If your boots are uncomfortable, spray will not help you.

Last edited:
Obviously crepe soles are more comfortable. But they also look gross after a while. Can't do crepe soles.

Still breaking my SEF side zips in but discomfort is not any worse than other leather soled shoes I have.

Last edited:
My SEFs are also fine too. Agreed on rubber sole of any kind being way more comfy than leather. Because of that I'm partial to Dainite.

Is it just me or are Story Et Fall boots wildly uncomfortable? I come home with my feet on fire every single time I wear them.

Some of the most uncomfortable boots I've ever worn. They look awesome, but theyre too low profile and hard on the sole. I know I'm not the only one.

Trust me if you want comfortable Chelsea boots go with Common Projects. The mould and feel is just better. 

Don't know where this SEF love and 100% positive review nonsense is going. Y'all buying into the hype from this man Pinoy 702 with every brand you group cop and even he passed on them :smh:  

Let's get more honest reviews and not just hype trains.

It might be your foot I walked in mine all around Bangkok I only brought those and valentino sneakers the boots were more comfortable for me

yeah maybe you got the wrong size fam my sef's broke in nicely and feel great now. the chelseas especially. 

this dude really got mad he bought the wrong size then tried to blame everyone else lmao

no one listens to pinoy. get out of your feelings. 

theres positive feedback from a lot of people on numerous message boards.

Meermin Chelsea boots OR  or Story ET Fall , cant afford both at the moment , i know some of you guys have both . i figured if im gonna invest my money on something might as well pay for the quality and comfort

My SEF boots were slightly big. But aside from the heel height which I wasn't used to, they seemed like they'd be pretty comfortable once broken in.

Obviously they don't compare to the CP boots comfort wise. I wear my khaki pair almost everyday and they are the most comfortable shoe (aside from sneakers) that I've ever worn.

Yo NT brethren! I'm in the market for some fitted button up shirts for work, but I hate tucking in my shirt, so does anyone know of a brand that makes button ups short enough where tucking it in wouldn't be necessary? 

I wanna see how the SEF look with some wear. Someone post pics of a pair that's been worn heavily if you got them.

Back
Top Bottom