Dressing Better Vol 2.0

sick.gif

Mad i missed out...

speaking of j crew, would you guys recommend their suits?

I need something to go on interviews and such

I accidentally got a pair of penny loafers in a half size too big, and have been wearing them with heel pads. Only problem is the heel pads keep slipping out, so I have to adjust them pretty frequently.

What solutions do I have? I've considered just wearing double socks, but if there is a better heel cup fix I'd rather go with that.

is this for casual or workout use? lol

If you don't like the baggyness of ball shorts just cop some 'training shorts'. they cut's are often just above the knee area and also not as baggy. done.

anyone have any suggestions for slacks/trousers that are offered in a tapered fit? I have some pairs from j.crew, bonobos and BR but am always open to hearing new suggestions. price point would be the same

Would anyone be interested in a
LUDLOW TOPCOAT IN WOOL-CASHMERE WITH THINSULATE in black in a 42s? Worn once.

:tongue:

Last edited:
anyone have any suggestions for slacks/trousers that are offered in a tapered fit? I have some pairs from j.crew, bonobos and BR but am always open to hearing new suggestions. price point would be the same
what is the price point? 
You got some JB or AND1 shorts you need taken in bro?
roll.gif
:rofl: 
unrelated question but has anybody ever tailored basketball shorts?
I would say get trainers shorts, like dude said above. the trainer shorts are shorter a little more breathable, i would advise getting compression pants so the "situation" is not exposed. 

random photo. still GCS, I think.

I design/make custom suits, it's fun. fire. 

IG is @SeeJulius http://www.instagram.com/seejulius  

I ordered this like over 2 weeks ago, I legit forgot about it.

Lesson learned, won't deal with them again.

Damb, reading is essential.

But Al was probably suped to get them.

On another note, JE Mercer tee came in. Feels and fits nicely...I can see why people are into them. Would cop the marled grey shirt on disco for sure...

Back
Top Bottom