Dressing Better Vol 2.0

JE kicks 
nerd.gif
 will be interesting to see how much these will go for

Gentlemen on the east coast, what are ya'll wearing in this trash weather? 

I have a pair of Cole Hann Chelsea boots in rotation, then switch shoes when I get to work. 

Been tailoring my pants myself lately...so fulfilling.

Hemming and tapering so far. Not sure if I would consider doing more, but thats what I go to the tailor for the most. That and tailoring my blazers.
repped. I respect the craftsmanship. I don't have a sewing machine in my apartment. 

I have grown a great relationship with two tailors in NYC so I don't pay for any adjustments. fire. 

NAH. They gotta fix their filtering and categorizing. Extremely unorganized how any person can create a new category/filter whenever they list something.

mean.gif
this is true. when i am selecting my filter i have to select like 7 different brand listings for the same brand. 

other than that i have no problems

NAH. They gotta fix their filtering and categorizing. Extremely unorganized how any person can create a new category/filter whenever they list something.

:smh:
Facts. Everything is disorganized. It's a pain searching for things at times. Like 50 categories for the same item. :smh:

Reading the john elliott thread on sf and the brand loyalty of their customers is def strong for a fairly new brand. Reminds me of the guys who love polo who buy a ton of gear and wear the same brand head to ankle. Still a few of them weren't feeling the increasing prices they had for some oversized, thinner hoodies with some special dying / fading process. Wonder how many will buy those $200 sweat shorts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom