Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yo NT brethren! I'm in the market for some fitted button up shirts for work, but I hate tucking in my shirt, so does anyone know of a brand that makes button ups short enough where tucking it in wouldn't be necessary? 
You want Taylor Stitch button downs

Last edited:
What do you all think of these Florsheim dress shoes? Saw them in Marshalls the other day, thinking about going back and getting them. What's the quality like for this brand?

Last edited:
Pinoy732 is about to convince me to invest in a brown grenadine tie; i like how it looks with every blue suit you've worn it with

Brown ties are so essential to me but nothing tops a navy grenadine.

That's my "if you only have one tie" tie.

Brown ties are so essential to me but nothing tops a navy grenadine.

That's my "if you only have one tie" tie.
My former boss exclusively wore grenadine ties. His entire wardrobe was great (he had to, though; he was a partner at an M&A firm).

Adrian -- What grenadine ties do you recommend? Conrad Wu?

I would if they had any stock left.

Greatly co-sign the 3.5" options from Kent Wang. 3" cool too but I prefer a more substantial knot.

Brown above is actually only 3" by The Knottery but I think they've stopped carrying gren options.

Yo NT brethren! I'm in the market for some fitted button up shirts for work, but I hate tucking in my shirt, so does anyone know of a brand that makes button ups short enough where tucking it in wouldn't be necessary? 
You want Taylor Stitch button downs

I'll buy a shirt that meant to be tucked in and have the tailor rework the bottom. Costs like 8 bucks

Thanks Mike. With the colder weather the EC been seeing lately, its nice to have a heavier weight suit on today for sure.

story et fall

just peeped the grey side zips some pages back

i know i checked their website some months ago and remember actually seeing pictures of actual boot on there...that is not the case now :nerd:

from what i understand the boots are mto, and they are done in batches

i clicked on orders on the site and it wasn't that informative, i clicked on some other links on the site that were not that informative either

DBNT, please advise

Been tailoring my pants myself lately...so fulfilling.

Hemming and tapering so far. Not sure if I would consider doing more, but thats what I go to the tailor for the most. That and tailoring my blazers.

Been tailoring my pants myself lately...so fulfilling.

Hemming and tapering so far. Not sure if I would consider doing more, but thats what I go to the tailor for the most. That and tailoring my blazers.

You use a sewing machine or do it by hand?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom