Dressing Better Vol 2.0

big day tomorrow guise.

proposing to my lady. will be wearing a dark gray suit w/ a black shirt, black double monks. #DBNT style

more like this. suit a little darker and no tie. no flashy belt, either.

i was tihnking of doing charcoal and black too, which basically looks like all black

I personally despise any dark solid color dress shirts (black, red, etc.).

I'd recommend a white dress shirt and possibly a pocket square to add extra color. Classic fit, not gaudy.

I personally despise any dark solid color dress shirts (black, red, etc.).

I'd recommend a white dress shirt and possibly a pocket square to add extra color. Classic fit, not gaudy.

I don't like them, either. I only have one dark colored shirt and that's black :lol: . I feel like it works on certain occasions. I just wanted to refrain from wearing white on a night where it could get stained or something. Plus, I do it all the time. I thought the black shirt would be a little different than the usual.

Just wanna put in a good word for Jomers suits.

Same fit/fabric as the SuitSupply Napoli for only $250. Construction is great, wool is a nice 4-season fabric, and the customer service is awesome.

My birthday is coming up soon so I'm gonna get myself a nice pair of chelsea boots.

I'm still debating between the Common Projects chelseas or an SEF pair.

They both look great imo so I'm mainly wondering about the comfort. I've heard SEF isn't very comfortable.

Also looking for some advice regarding sizing. I normally wear a 41.5 (EU size) in sneakers and in most of my dress shoes as well.

Back
Top Bottom