Dressing Better Vol 2.0

New gig this week got me back in old habits:

Snagged a few more Conrad Wu's to add to my collection as well. Highly recommended.

bottom right fit is super fly. :pimp:

New gig this week got me back in old habits:

Snagged a few more Conrad Wu's to add to my collection as well. Highly recommended.

I found a similar looking item on the bottom right as far as color. What color pants did you wear?

Damn, menswear Adrian is back :pimp:

Trucker jackets are also my favs for Spring. Another notable is my baseball jacket.

DBNT fam, I have a denim jacket that fits me perfectly, but the sleeves are a bit long (could use 2-3 inches shortened).

Do you recommend going to a tailor to take care of this? I'd ideally like the cuffs to hit my wrist (see @wj4 fit pics above).

DBNT fam, I have a denim jacket that fits me perfectly, but the sleeves are a bit long (could use 2-3 inches shortened).

Do you recommend going to a tailor to take care of this? I'd ideally like the cuffs to hit my wrist (see @wj4
fit pics above).
Sounds pricey because trucker jackets usually have functional buttons at the end of the sleeves. I would think they would have to take up from the shoulder area.

I would try to find another brand that fits you well unless you are really fond of the jacket.

Do you recommend going to a tailor to take care of this? I'd ideally like the cuffs to hit my wrist (see @wj4
fit pics above).
Sounds pricey because trucker jackets usually have functional buttons at the end of the sleeves. I would think they would have to take up from the shoulder area.

I would try to find another brand that fits you well unless you are really fond of the jacket.
Damn, I thought it'd be possible to shorten from above the cuff (usually how I shorten my oxfords/casual shirts).

Here's what it looks like:

Last edited:
I bought one but couldn't wear it because of boxy look. Hopefully I can get one that has a more tailored fit down the line.

When do stores roll out their summer collection generally?
I'm looking for mens shorts, and all i found were $65 Calvin Klein shorts

When do stores roll out their summer collection generally?
I'm looking for mens shorts, and all i found were $65 Calvin Klein shorts
Usually around this time of the year. They'll clear out fall/winter stuff and slowly roll in spring/summer.

but the jacket would be that much better if it didnt have that weak logo patch is all im saying. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom