Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I considered them but I don't think I'd wear them much and resell isn't looking promising enough to go deal with jumping through hoops to grab.

I considered them but I don't think I'd wear them much and resell isn't looking promising enough to go deal with jumping through hoops to grab.
Man once SNKRS awares me, I'm gonna try. If not, I'll peep NDC on saturday morning.

What hoops you talmbout?

in for banned 1s as well but ill only be trying through snkrs...granted i have reception at joshua tree this weekend.....do have some friends/fam entering for me as well

Got 1 locked. Need two more. These and black cement 3s the only Jordans I remotely care about

Been trying to get a pair for me and one for the lady since I heard they were dropping.

Man once SNKRS awares me, I'm gonna try. If not, I'll peep NDC on saturday morning.

What hoops you talmbout?

I was referring to raffles. No time for that.
I just hit my boy up and he said he may be able to lock down some pairs, so I'll see what he comes back with.
If nothing, I'm just going to miss out.

I don't even have the SNKRS app.
I had it but I wasn't able to see any releases.
I just gave up.

I was referring to raffles. No time for that.
I just hit my boy up and he said he may be able to lock down some pairs, so I'll see what he comes back with.
If nothing, I'm just going to miss out.

I don't even have the SNKRS app.
I had it but I wasn't able to see any releases.
I just gave up.
yea that app is horrible. never updates releases 

Jordan 1s are the only Jordans I would ever wear other than 3s, but for the price they resell at and the effort it takes to get one for non-ridiculous prices, I'd rather just get the SLP 10Hs (which is what I did). No way in hell am I down to pay over $50 for that plastic "leather" Jordan Brand uses. The 3s that I bought a few years ago, :smh: @ the shape,leather quality, and comfort. I mean quality was already mediocre when I first started being able to afford them back around 2005ish, but damn...

ANYWAY

For all you Common Projects owners out there, is it still possible to rub off the gold numbering? I know that you could do that when they first came out, but I'm wondering if they made it more permanent with the increased popularity of the shoe. I like the shoes themselves but HATE the gold numbers

Last edited:
I'd rather just get the SLP 10Hs (which is what I did). No way in hell am I down to pay over $50 for that plastic "leather" Jordan Brand uses.

1's are the only sneakers I wear and honestly the remastered quality is much better than previous years, and a lot of the new colorways are clean and simple and can be had for below retail. As for the OG colorways the resell is definitely crazy and I've considered SL's but I've heard quality been lowered since the original releases in addition to the rise in price. Is there any truth to that?

1's are the only sneakers I wear and honestly the remastered quality is much better than previous years, and a lot of the new colorways are clean and simple and can be had for below retail. As for the OG colorways the resell is definitely crazy and I've considered SL's but I've heard quality been lowered since the original releases in addition to the rise in price. Is there any truth to that?

SLP sneaker quality is fine to me. It's nothing ridiculously good, but I'm paying for the look, not for excellent quality, so I don't really care :lol: There's a limit to me not caring that much about quality though; the last Jordans I had were insultingly bad.

Last edited:
Why the :x ? I guarantee you yourself have plenty of sneakers/clothes/etc that don't justify the price tags. Or are you just trying to be arrogant as usual? No one is buying $600 sneakers for the quality, otherwise they'd just buy some Crockett & Jones oxfords instead.

Last edited:
slp leather isnt piss poor, thats inaccurate

it isnst what it once was... correct
it isnt the greatest... correct

its a lili above average.... but to say its piss poor, would say its the same as jordans... and thats clearly not the case

slp suede is on another level

I wouldn't read too much into his "piss poor" comments. They're fine. @Pinoy732 just has a habit of bashing things he himself used to wear and vouch for until he hopped onto a new trend/brand.

I have the black SL01hs from when they first dropped back in 2011?12? (I forgot which year). I don't notice any quality difference between those and the black/red ones I bought last month. Either way both are much better quality than the typical Nike/Adidas/Jordan shoe (obviously not $500 better :lol: ). Newer pair took a couple of weeks to fully break in and stop the annoying new leather sound, but I can't recall if my black pair had the same "issue" since I bought them such a long time ago.

Last edited:
slp leather isnt piss poor, thats inaccurate

it isnst what it once was... correct
it isnt the greatest... correct

its a lili above average.... but to say its piss poor, would say its the same as jordans... and thats clearly not the case

slp suede is on another level

The quality on the 1's isn't piss poor anymore tho so if SL quality is worse I'll just sit them both out :lol:

The quality on the 1's isn't piss poor anymore tho so if SL quality is worse I'll just sit them both out
laugh.gif
if sl quality is piss poor in some of your eyes then the banned 1's will be absolute garbage juice 

Back
Top Bottom