Dressing Better Vol 2.0

My local red lobster is always packed. It shares a parking lot with olive garden so parking is a pain.

who is this SFC cat :lol:

I have SLP leather kicks but thankfully got on deep discount from the Doc. Only reason why they worthwhile. My leather vans feel better bruv.

Remind me though, what do I bash that I used to "vouch for". Please don't tell me y'all talmbout the express suits I copped for $100 a pop back when I was in college fam. You talking a dramatic change in purchasing power there bud.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for neutral tone t-shirts with a normal to slim fit? No extra long or wide...
Highly suggest Grana Scoop Tees.

Create an account through my code to get 10% off your order. I am 5'10" 180lbs and wear a Large for a slight drapey fit; Medium for a more fitted look.

Recs for Mocha, Olive, Burgundy, White, and Black.

These tees good for the drapey fit?

Size up if you want drapey.

This is more of a perfect fit t

Uniqlo Soho opening tomorrow...new code incoming? 
nerd.gif

Are they super tight? Need a little room in my thermals for bulking season. Great price tho.

Wondering same thing copped 4 hoping they're slim enough. Probably should have sized down.

I don't know much about Lucky Brand but most brands Nordstrom carries are fitted for husky middle aged men. Can't have that.

I don't know. You can just return them to your local Rack if need be.

I took a chance and copped 3

I am 6'1 200lb (athletic) and copped a mediums. For whatever reason everything I have got from the Rack in a M has worked regardless of the brand.

Last edited:
^Yea I'm 5'11 180-185 M typically fits me perfectly in everything except a lot of Nordstrom brands. I usually find myself having to go down to a S to get the fit I want.

Dunno if this belongs in here

But

Is it just me or is this tracksuit [emoji]128293[/emoji]AF?

Last edited:
found this deal on reddit.  

i bought 3 pairs of jeans for $30 you might have to price check the jeans on the sales rack because the prices were wrong on the tags.

Back
Top Bottom