Dressing Better Vol 2.0

sitting here trying to convince myself i might like some of the JExGap stuff.....na its a pass on everything for me

what's the best color blazer to wear with grey melange wool slacks?

It's for a wedding, so i kinda want some pop.

Last edited:
blackwatch flannel dropped on uniqlo 

and this color too which is pretty 
smokin.gif

and some other patterns too but i was only feeling these 3

Last edited:
Blackwatch is great

I was gonna scoop the black dual zip from the JE/Gap collab, but before I do, anyone know a cheaper alternative?

The new qlo flannels that just hit all look nice -- actually the best colorways I've seen since 2008-9

They should've done horn buttons instead of black though

Last edited:
Anyone in the DMV know if Tysons will open their Uniqlo store soon? Haven't been there in a minute.

Stay away from the JE GAP collab.

Why so? Was looking at the hoodie and joggers.

Btw was at Barneys today and fell in love with the Saint Laurent chelseas and CP joints. SL's dont have the crepe sole, CP's do. I dress more streetwear, may just go for the CP's and the fact they are cheaper but man those SL's...

Last edited:
Why so? Was looking at the hoodie and joggers.

Btw was at Barneys today and fell in love with the Saint Laurent chelseas and CP joints. SL's dont have the crepe sole, CP's do. I dress more streetwear, may just go for the CP's and the fact they are cheaper but man those SL's...
You could've got those SLP Chelsea for the price of what kids paying for the Yeezy's nowadays :lol:

I'm still trying to flip mine, probably gonna try GOAT or something since it's too high of a value for Craigslist for me.

Back
Top Bottom