Dressing Better Vol 2.0

most of the trolls left.

regulars and helpful people stayed.

used to buy a bunch of polo from like 16-23, jcrew from 21-24ish. im not really feeling both of them anymore and want something new. what's the next step or clothing brands that i should check out DB fambs?

Dressing Trendy done lost its mojo. Where's all the infighting?
Honestly the thread was for mens wear hypebeast. They've moved on to natural colored t shirts, chelsea boots, and action figures. They never had style to begin with
laugh.gif

I checked out A&F's new FW2016 collection after Aaron Levine (former designer at Club Monaco) took over.

Very nice stuff. It's all online.

Last edited:
used to buy a bunch of polo from like 16-23, jcrew from 21-24ish. im not really feeling both of them anymore and want something new. what's the next step or clothing brands that i should check out DB fambs?

Man literally same **** here, with the exception of Hollister from 17-19 thrown in the mix...

Right now I have a lot of random gear and my style swings so far off the pendulum from day to day... don't know where I'm going.

My fits are on point each day, like a smooth meanswear fit, smooth j crew new balance , smooth harry styles fit, smooth Kanye inspired... I have almost 5 pairs of Sef boots and a lot of 350 boost that I rotate... I just feel like today I do not have a defined style identity like I have in the past

This is an awesome deal for a briefcase:
For some reason the direct link won't work. It is the middle bag on sale for $60: https://www.jcrew.com/search2/index...=&Npge=1&Nrpp=48&Nsrt=3&hasSplitResults=false

The direct link takes it to the navy color, which is retail. If this still isn't working...go to j.crew.com, then sales, then men, then filter by bags. It's the "Harwick briefcase" in green.

It should come to low $30, or around $30 flat if you add the student discount (in store only).

I bought one a month ago to replace my Jack Spade. The Jack Spade was bought about 2 yrs ago from Nordstrom and started tearing at the folds. Pretty disappointed since I only transfer it from my car to the office, and only have a laptop and book in it.

The J. Crew one is far superior and wouldn't mind paying retail. It's large enough to hold a 13" MacBook, a Nook, a physical notebook, the chargers, a couple headphones, pens/pencils, and a larger wallet holding a point and shoot camera and money clip.

I ordered a couple more to hand out as gifts at the $30 price point.

Also love the olive and orange...great play on the classic MA1 colorway.

Last edited:
For some reason the direct link won't work. It is the middle bag on sale for $60: https://www.jcrew.com/search2/index...=&Npge=1&Nrpp=48&Nsrt=3&hasSplitResults=false

The direct link takes it to the navy color, which is retail. If this still isn't working...go to j.crew.com, then sales, then men, then filter by bags. It's the "Harwick briefcase" in green.
Repped :pimp: Been looking for a slimmer bag/briefcase and I don't think I can pass up that deal.

It should come to low $30, or around $30 flat if you add the student discount (in store only).

I bought one a month ago to replace my Jack Spade. The Jack Spade was bought about 2 yrs ago from Nordstrom and started tearing at the folds. Pretty disappointed since I only transfer it from my car to the office, and only have a laptop and book in it.

The J. Crew one is far superior and wouldn't mind paying retail. It's large enough to hold a 13" MacBook, a Nook, a physical notebook, the chargers, a couple headphones, pens/pencils, and a larger wallet holding a point and shoot camera and money clip.

I ordered a couple more to hand out as gifts at the $30 price point.

Also love the olive and orange...great play on the classic MA1 colorway.
You got my new addy right?

Good looking out, fam. Appreciate the heads up and the detailed review.

I don't need another bag, however, I'm thinking about copping just as a gift since it seems solid. None of my boys are lugging around their laptops like that though. I could see my bro throwing his lunch in there though
laugh.gif

Good looking out, fam. Appreciate the heads up and the detailed review.

I don't need another bag, however, I'm thinking about copping just as a gift since it seems solid. None of my boys are lugging around their laptops like that though. I could see my bro throwing his lunch in there though :lol:  
When I'm seeing clients all day long, I carry snacks inside to eat on the fly :smokin

NF Stacked guy do I size down? If so how much?
I take a size 31 in J. Crew 484, 32 in Skinny Guy, 32 in J. Brand Mick. I take a 31 in Stacked Guy and have the waist take in .5-1" depending on the fabric. I couldn't go down 2 sizes because thighs and calves would be too tight.

Got these Allen Edmonds not feelin em.

Prob going to sell them.

Anyone interested? 200 shipped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom