Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Where can I get crewnecks tshirts? Wanted to cop dem at uniqlo but my size is sold out. Looking for black, white, grey and something slim.

Not sure what everyone thinks about them, but J.Crew has some solid crew neck tees by me. Always have 2 for $20 and they've held up well. Especially the grey & white ones I have.

I'm going to take a gander and say they probably sold you a suit a size too small. that's pulling due to the shoulders being too small.

And that's why he needs to take it back. It's great that he caught it.

I've only dealt with the store once but I was a little cautious about the "tailoring" I was getting. My stuff will be ready Wednesday. I'm coming from Maryland to VA so I have no issue coming back one more time for them to get it right and the way I want it.

I've only dealt with the store once but I was a little cautious about the "tailoring" I was getting. My stuff will be ready Wednesday. I'm coming from Maryland to VA so I have no issue coming back one more time for them to get it right and the way I want it.

You went to the Tyson's location? Lmk how it goes cause I'm either going there or Gtown.

You went to the Tyson's location? Lmk how it goes cause I'm either going there or Gtown.

I probably should've went to GT. Closer. Though if you're into high-end clothing, etc, Tysons Galleria (and the Corner) has some options.

Again, my only complaint was the fitting and the tailoring. I'm not sure how much "training" the sales clerks get to fit/tailor.

I do like the store's ambience.

I probably should've went to GT. Closer. Though if you're into high-end clothing, etc, Tysons Galleria (and the Corner) has some options.

Again, my only complaint was the fitting and the tailoring. I'm not sure how much "training" the sales clerks get to fit/tailor.

I do like the store's ambience.

Well lmk how it turns out when you finally have it. Either here or feel free to pm me. If I don't gonthis month I'll go the next. Just want to see if Tyson's is worth it since it's close to me.

Sorry for the dbl quotes. Nt been acting weird for me lately.

Last edited:
 Anyone have any suggestions on simple long sleeve T-shirts that are made of decent quality?   Kind of want them a little looser / drapey. 

I have a couple of these:  https://factory.jcrew.com/p/mens-cl...entdyed-tshirt/E8029?color_name=highline-grey

I like the pattern/texture of the fabric, but they aren't that high quality of shirts (to be expected from JCF).  They aren't very long in the torso, and after washing a few times they're getting a little misshapen. 

Suggestions on were to cop a nice black blazer (or is it called a sport coat?) to rock casually with a black button up, jeans + harness boots?

are you really asking this question?

does it not say grana scoop t shirt?
Yes, because I've never heard of this company before.  Especially when another poster made a comment about certain colors/models being discontinued.  

Sorry I'm not familiar with a company based in Hong Kong that makes $15 t-shirts. 

are you really asking this question?
does it not say grana scoop t shirt?
Facts. I literally have to wonder if some of these cats dropped on their head with some of the questions asked in here.

Yes, because I've never heard of this company before.  Especially when another poster made a comment about certain colors/models being discontinued.  

Sorry I'm not familiar with a company based in Hong Kong that makes $15 t-shirts. 
What does this have to do with your silly question ?

Last edited:
who's worked up? 

literally says grana scoop tee...

what else are you looking for, genius? 

Agreed.

For my NJ NYC fambs. What y'all wearing in this heat wave?

Agreed.

I swear by the uniqlo airism mesh tees. They're super breathable and dries very quick. Picked up a few when they were on sale for like $7 or something. Packed 2 of them during my 2 week vacay in Thailand and it held up well to handwashing daily.

Agreed.

Just got on the airism boxers wave. Can only imagine what the tees like. That said, they felt like under armour so not that versatile for wearing all day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom