Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Just got on the airism boxers wave. Can only imagine what the tees like. That said, they felt like under armour so not that versatile for wearing all day

Them jawns are the best. I love the mesh ones because they are comfy and a little see through when you're feeling kinky, raaaawwwwrrrrr!

Last edited:
Just got on the airism boxers wave. Can only imagine what the tees like. That said, they felt like under armour so not that versatile for wearing all day
i never cashed that free airs deal we had in the groupme smh 

Pls respond.

robtoofresco robtoofresco I'd hit up Uniqlo. I have a couple of casual blazers from there that I got for $60 each.

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-co...azers#start=11&cgid=men-outerwear-and-blazers

They're pretty comfortable and feel like a light sweater/cardigan instead of a jacket.

I'd try them on in store though (or at least order a couple online instead of just one); Uniqlo sizing is crazy and inconsistent in the US . One of my blazers is a medium while the other is an XS, and they fit exactly the same :stoneface: :rofl: It makes shopping from them a little frustrating, but the savings make up for it.

Last edited:

i know this is dressing better but does anybody know if buying the LV Keepall is better in the US or overseas in Greece? Im going in 2 weeks to Athens and Santorini. 
Buying in the EU will be cheaper and then when you exit back to the US, you can reclaim a percentage back at the airport for additional savings.
Just to report for those interested in purchasing European luxury items in Europe. Bought the black LV keepall 55 in Greece. After VAT refund, price came out to roughly $600 cheaper than the US. 

I used mine as a carry on to avoid claiming the purchase through customs. 

While in Greece, bought some gold jewelry for both the wifey and I, which was definitely a great deal in comparison to the states. This I would highly recommend if you travel there. 

Last edited:

i know this is dressing better but does anybody know if buying the LV Keepall is better in the US or overseas in Greece? Im going in 2 weeks to Athens and Santorini. 

Buying in the EU will be cheaper and then when you exit back to the US, you can reclaim a percentage back at the airport for additional savings.

Just to report for those interested in purchasing European luxury items in Europe. Bought the black LV keepall 55 in Greece. After VAT refund, price came out to roughly $600 cheaper than the US. 

I used mine as a carry on to avoid claiming the purchase through customs. 

While in Greece, bought some gold jewelry for both the wifey and I, which was definitely a great deal in comparison to the states. This I would highly recommend if you travel there. 
lol you got the VAT reclaim so they for sure noted you took it out of the country.

If you are advising you avoided customs stateside, they sure aren't checking unless you bring back over 10k with of stuff man. Using as a carry on ain't swerve ish :lol:

If you are advising you avoided customs stateside, they sure aren't checking unless you bring back over 10k with of stuff man. Using as a carry on ain't swerve ish :lol:

I thought it was $10k too but looked it up and that only applies to cash. Each person is allowed $800 of product through US borders, anything over is taxed. Lol mad nervous walking up to US customs. Wife and I splurged and spent ~€3500 in unclaimed jewelry and high end products on our person and stuffed in our suitcase. Didn't help that that my wife was blatantly holding a big *** LV shopping bag. She ended up getting harassed but claimed it was less than the limit.

Hmm looks like you are right. Either way, I came back with over $800 with absolutely no issue so I guess it depends on how you carry yourself.

I started my internship at a 9-5 job recently and its a business casual dress code but people get away with polos and jeans. I've been wearing button downs and chinos with oxfords or dress shoes but my feet have been killing me at the end of the day. I wore some old Sperrys for the first time in a while today and they were a lot more comfy.  Anyone recommend some loafers or drivers that are pretty good quality but wont break the bank? 

I started my internship at a 9-5 job recently and its a business casual dress code but people get away with polos and jeans. I've been wearing button downs and chinos with oxfords or dress shoes but my feet have been killing me at the end of the day. I wore some old Sperrys for the first time in a while today and they were a lot more comfy.  Anyone recommend some loafers or drivers that are pretty good quality but wont break the bank? 

I've got 2 pair of Cole haan driving loafers I wear during the spring/summer/sometimes early fall basically whenever it's warm. Mad comfy and good enough for a business casual environment like that. I'm an engineer and rock polos or button downs and chinos mostly.

Edit: just checked the site and Jesus full price is ridiculous. Wait till they run a 40% off sale or something and cop. Definitely not worth full price.

Last edited:
I've got 2 pair of Cole haan driving loafers I wear during the spring/summer/sometimes early fall basically whenever it's warm. Mad comfy and good enough for a business casual environment like that. I'm an engineer and rock polos or button downs and chinos mostly.
can you drop a few pics of the them on feet?

Get a pair of Bass Weejuns....Classic.

can you drop a few pics of the them on feet?

All I can get of the pair I'm currently wearing at work. I can try to get some better ones later today. These bad boys are going on 4 years so don't mind the scrapes and such they've seen better days. And don't mind my moisture lacking ankles #ashyboyz.

Grana scoop tees are dope, they just need to release new colors. Especially a heather grey colorway
Grey would be nice I'm glad I picked up the mocha color before they stopped making them.
My only gripe is how much they shrink after a few washes

Pls respond.

robtoofresco robtoofresco I'd hit up Uniqlo. I have a couple of casual blazers from there that I got for $60 each.

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-co...azers#start=11&cgid=men-outerwear-and-blazers

They're pretty comfortable and feel like a light sweater/cardigan instead of a jacket.

I'd try them on in store though (or at least order a couple online instead of just one); Uniqlo sizing is crazy and inconsistent in the US . One of my blazers is a medium while the other is an XS, and they fit exactly the same :stoneface: :rofl: It makes shopping from them a little frustrating, but the savings make up for it.
Nice, repped for the recommendation, sir.

Pls respond.
Whats your price range?
While I do want a blazer as a staple piece in my closet, I'm not currently looking to invest in it right now because I want to lose about 10 1bs so something fly & temporary is what I'm looking for ATM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom