Dressing Better Vol 2.0

That’s a little too much for me since I plan on wearing them daily and beating them up

I’m not against Chelsea boots just interested in other options.

You want suede boots or smooth leather ones?

Those jcrew boots were on sale a couple weeks ago (40% off). I had another 30% off from my plug since I used to work there. Brought the boots down to like 100 so I had to make a play.

I can’t front 250 is a lot for those but they are nice boots (that ain’t Chelsea’s lol).

lol na i *** with jcrew, but i feel like i can find better quality boots if i look in that price range

People overlook places like sierra trading post and shoe mart. You can get factory seconds of alden, red wing, wolverine, etc. Bought 2 nice pairs of suede wolverine 1k boots last year. They’re seconds so you will get a blemish or two but it’s aight if you wear down your boots.

That’s a little too much for me since I plan on wearing them daily and beating them up

I’m not against Chelsea boots just interested in other options.

Check out Thursday Boot Company. Shoutout to whoever put me on in this thread. Look at the President or Captain boots. They’re $199 and great quality. I have a pair of the black Captains and I have no regrets.

Im thinking suede. I have boots for bad weather already

I still have to try out some waterproof / protectant spray for suede. Suede is more durable than I thought. Someone posted pics of their suede boots that got drenched in rain without anything sprayed on them. He let them dry and brushed them real well and they looked good again.

Those jackets feel cheap, but they'll keep u a lot warmer than you think.

I agree but it also is totally dependent on where you live. I live in Toronto and the winters are brutal. In terms of temp, we can hit on average like -22. No jacket is going to keep you toasty warm in those temps except for maybe true arctic gear. I still feel that I would get a better bang for my buck buying some sweaters to just layer under other jackets rather than buy the uniqlo light down jacket.

I'm not surprised that shogun shogun was able to wear their uniqlo down jacket up until like -12 but that's really pushing the limits I feel lol.

In Tokyo until Friday. Can anybody recommend any spots I should hit up? So far I went to Ginza Uniqlo & Muji for the basics. Picked up a suitcase so I got mad room to buy clothes and bring back.

Last edited:
I know newrupublic chelseas were talked about in here a lot but any try their sneakers? the Lew High is on sale for $71 was thinking about copping but wasn't sure about sizing. My NR Chelseas are a 10. My sneaker size is 10.5/11 (jordan 10.5, Roshe 11, Ultra Boost 2.0 11, 3.0 - 10.5). Wasn't sure if i should go 10.5 or if they will fit like the chelseas.

Are we talking the actual BB shirts or their outlet dress shirts? I’ve had 7-8 shirts from the outlet I’ve copped for around $30 over the past three years and i love the way their Regent shirts fit me. My only issue is I’ve now blown out the sleeve near the elbow on all but 2 of them at this point.

For the price, i still think it’s a solid value for a shirt I could get around 2 years of wear out of.

Are we talking the actual BB shirts or their outlet dress shirts? I’ve had 7-8 shirts from the outlet I’ve copped for around $30 over the past three years and i love the way their Regent shirts fit me. My only issue is I’ve now blown out the sleeve near the elbow on all but 2 of them at this point.

For the price, i still think it’s a solid value for a shirt I could get around 2 years of wear out of.

I'm talking about the non outlet shirts. They fit me perfectly and feel super luxurious. Will cop a few when they do the 3 for 189 (or something like that)...or do they not do that anymore?

Back
Top Bottom