Dressing Better Vol 2.0

can someone recommend me some good brands for flannels? Maybe like John Elliott tier or slightly lower. Thanks.

uniqlo for sure... still have flannels from years ago.
right now they are on sale for 20$ with free shipping

Yo, remember that comeup from maybe 2 years ago where the flannels were like $10 a pop for store pickup?? Should have gotten like 20 flannels.

I know it was answered last year during the $10 flannel sale but...sizing true on Uniqlo flannels? Only garment I have from them currently is a sweater that I got TTS and it’s a little big. Would’ve sized down had I known at the time.

do the uniqlo shirts have the length for us taller guys (6'4")? Been wanting to order some stuff for a while now, but some reason i always think their stuff will be too short.

normally tts. but i recently picked one up this year and had to size up. originally ordered my normal size too but had to go back and exchange it

Uniqlo is definitely the go to for basics imo because quality is definitely there. Flannels are dope quality for sure as well. I went there to buy one of those lightweight packable down jackets because they are versatile and cheap, but I legit passed because when I went in store and felt it, it was extremely light and thin and looked like there was little to no actual down in the jacket. I'm not even complaining because I know you're not going to get much down fill power on something that's cheaper than $100. I just also know that I could spend the same money on a nice knitted thick sweater that would get more usage because those jackets will only keep you warm for probably up until mid November then it's done...

I have 2 of their down jackets from a couple of years back and they keep me warm during the winter. I was surprised the stretch down jacket was good even when it was 9 degrees. Dunno how warm the new versions of their jackets ate though.

Down jackets make me sweat unless I have a long tee on and my skin isn't in contact with the down jacket

Recently copped these, https://www.jcrew.com/p/mens_catego...ptoe-boots/F4446?color_name=burnished-tobacco in black and brown.

Only copped because my plug shot me a price that was kinda too good to pass on. Definitely wouldn't pay that retail but they are cool.

Not sure if the Dalton boot is still "dressing better" cool but I still wear those when I can during the winter and get a ton of compliments.

Chelsea boots are also not my flavor but props to those than can pull them off.

That’s a little too much for me since I plan on wearing them daily and beating them up

I’m not against Chelsea boots just interested in other options.

That's usually the reason I'd buy something expensive. If I'm gonna wear it daily and eventually beat them up. They're nice boots, but I can't justify spending 250 on Jcrew

Back
Top Bottom