Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yeah, that whiskey tan kinda color is nice. I saw meermin makes a very similar boot. Def considering buying it.

Anyone know how to get gasoline out of leather? When to the gas station to fill up and got ONE BIG DROP on my Aston Grey's (don't flame me it's what I could afford at the time :lol:)

Anyone know where I can get some nice brown loafers? I prefer suede but not a requirement. I’m looking for something similar to the pair below.

2FF39F56-483A-4374-B849-F3A74BA79335.jpeg

Anyone know where I can get some nice brown loafers? I prefer suede but not a requirement. I’m looking for something similar to the pair below.

2FF39F56-483A-4374-B849-F3A74BA79335.jpeg

Meermin. If you’re in NY you can go to the store. I think it was mentioned that they are marked up versus the website but still come out less without the international shipping charges

Reactions: ASE
How do they fit? Reviews on the adidas site say they fit snug. Thinking of ordering a pair and going up half a size.

They weren’t snug to me. I got my normal shoe size and they fit perfect. Only way I think they would be snug is if you have wide feet

I agree. I actually went half a size down because I was getting heel slippage.

I believe end has the black pair on sale.

To the OG's in here...

Are Suit Supply OTR tuxes fully canvassed, half canvassed, or fused?

After the pinch test on the wool, I'm convinced those joints are completely fused, however a couple of the store employees last week kept telling me I was wrong. Appreciate the heads up.

At what point does this canvas start cause I couldn't separate any of it from the upper chest to below the pockets.

Can't wait to be back in NYC to check out the Meermin store

Let us know how it is. I think it’s a showroom but I dunno what that means? Is it the same as a store? Can you try on stuff and buy right there?

Back
Top Bottom