Dressing Better Vol 2.0

That was the best way to describe it. I didn’t mean to offend. :lol:
i didnt take offense. i just legit cracked up. i know u been on here for a minute too. so u know what im talking bout with cats going back and forth lol

Chelsea’s are just boss once you get used to them and rock them with the propper fitting pants, just don’t cop no Aldo’s/Zara cheap joints, don’t sleep on Vince, my Vince Chelsea’s >>>>> my SLPs

Also rocked my Jodhpurs the other day...crazy the amounts of compliments these get you, specially from women...they love these on dudes.
E95080D5-D814-42E7-8ABA-A650F2DAECFF.jpeg

94B5CCFF-BC88-42E2-B8AC-7BC489DCEF3E.jpeg

Last edited:
Gonna try a pair of Chelsea boots. I think I’m over my desert boots.

Is New Republic a good brand to start with? I’d rather have the crep sole instead of the heels.

Can vouch for NR. I have the black pair and love them. I wear them when im heading out in the city for lunch/dinner dates. I could never drop some of these designer prices on a pair of shoes that i wear like once every month max....only during fall/winter at that. But i love the look of the CPs. I too would only do crepe sole.

Chelsea’s are just boss once you get used to them and rock them with the propper fitting pants, just don’t cop no Aldo’s/Zara cheap joints, don’t sleep on Vince, my Vince Chelsea’s >>>>> my SLPs

Also rocked my Jodhpurs the other day...crazy the amounts of compliments these get you, specially from women...they love these on dudes.
E95080D5-D814-42E7-8ABA-A650F2DAECFF.jpeg

94B5CCFF-BC88-42E2-B8AC-7BC489DCEF3E.jpeg

What's the biker jacket?

New Republic is definitely the wave :nthat:
Anybody heard of Thursday Boots Company?
Been seeing them around lately. Don't know if i can justify the $200 for a pair without knowing the quality first

Been seeing them around lately. Don't know if i can justify the $200 for a pair without knowing the quality first
They're solid for $200. Comfortable out the box, feel good quality and dont get worn down too fast. At least with my small sample size of 1 pair of boots. They scuff easy, like to the point I didnt even know how it happened, but they still look great. Have had them since summer. Would recommend.

great pair of boots. price seems steep, but it'll feel justified when you get them in-hand. i sold my red wing beckman boots to get a pair and don't regret it one bit. their customer service is also great, which i always take into account with pricier purchases.

if you want the slim silhouette, $200 is the best you'll be able to do. No, their quality isn't top notch, but it's good for the price.

Also check Beckett Simonon and J Crew's Kenton.

Last edited:
Picked up the New Republic Chelsea boot in the sand colorway off of the strength of the last few pages. Excited to get them in and try them out. Appreciate the insights.

Back
Top Bottom