Dressing Better Vol 2.0

D6B4967D-2C08-4C04-AAEC-5E5E7A582492.jpeg
E2AB42C3-7DD7-42E3-8D18-8388793E7A59.jpeg

New Republic is definitely the wave :nthat:

I had to look it up. I didn't know it was by Mark McNairy. he makes great shoes. I have a couple of brogues by him from a few years back. Thiss NR line seems dope.
The Mark McNairy line always goes on deep sales, so I would dive i to that first before going to his NR line. Who knows, you may get the higher end shoe at the same price as the lower tier NR line.

Anybody have a wool coat taken in or let out?

Is it something difficult or could any old tailor do it?

Anybody have a wool coat taken in or let out?

Is it something difficult or could any old tailor do it?

Bring the coat to your tailor and ask.
There may not be enough fabric to let a coat out, but you can always take it in.

been slowly changing my style into more preppy casual related..chinos or slacks...polos (which i always would wear except with jeans )..sports shirts/oxfords/rugbys...relaxing shoes(moccassins,boat shoes,vans authentic style) not so much converted into dressy shoes just yet ...tired of the jeans,kicks thing rock it to go to store or go play ball

Chelsea’s are just boss once you get used to them and rock them with the propper fitting pants, just don’t cop no Aldo’s/Zara cheap joints, don’t sleep on Vince, my Vince Chelsea’s >>>>> my SLPs

Also rocked my Jodhpurs the other day...crazy the amounts of compliments these get you, specially from women...they love these on dudes.
E95080D5-D814-42E7-8ABA-A650F2DAECFF.jpeg

94B5CCFF-BC88-42E2-B8AC-7BC489DCEF3E.jpeg

Love them on dudes or are they picturing themselves in the heels?

^ I heard they don’t have the original biker jackets in stock and don’t plan to restock. That’s all I want.

What type of everyday shirts are the 30+ crowd wearing daily and that can go with runners, J's, etc. Need some help?

What type of everyday shirts are the 30+ crowd wearing daily and that can go with runners, J's, etc. Need some help?
uniformla
but lately i've been wearing uniqlo's supima cotton shirts. a little thicker with more of a classic cut. a lot cheaper too

Back
Top Bottom