Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Suggestions?

I'm trying to hit Italy in August. Might hit multiple countries, or just bounce around Italy. Water looks dope around the islands like Sardinia
try the all the food you can in napoli. visit the Pompeii, Vesuvius, and Sorento. In Sicily start in Palermo end in Syracuse. However, before you get to Syracuse, visit mount Edna. There are many other possibilities, however, I suggest to do some research and see what you like. unfortunately, I am unaware of your interests, so I am not sure what you prefer :lol:

i used to live right outside of london at it's the greatest city in the world
would move there tomorrow if i could
paris is wonderful too
london is cool because of the diversity and what it has to offer. i feel that possibilities of what you can do in london is truly endless. always something going on. the only thing i dislike is the size. it is well connect through public transit, however, nothing beats being able to walk from one point to another, i prefer those type of european cities.

london is cool because of the diversity and what it has to offer. i feel that possibilities of what you can do in london is truly endless. always something going on. the only thing i dislike is the size. it is well connect through public transit, however, nothing beats being able to walk from one point to another, i prefer those type of european cities.
see this is what i loved about it.
i could take the tube to one stop and 2 stops later...im in a completely different part of london where the atmosphere and culture

and the diversity of women >
also, girls love american accents. it's an icebreaker every time.

i could take the tube to one stop and 2 stops later...im in a completely different part of london where the atmosphere and culture

don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the diversity. it's just the tube is quite expensive and crowded. i learned that taking the bus is quite cheaper, so next time i am there, that will be the plan to getting around.

interesting, that is something i have never heard, i am actually quite fond of the english accents on girls, therefore, its a win win situation :lol:

Had girls always coming up to me and saying are you AMERICAN!?

My boys used to eat off of that line and started wearing MLB fitters just for the openers lol.

don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the diversity. it's just the tube is quite expensive and crowded. i learned that taking the bus is quite cheaper, so next time i am there, that will be the plan to getting around.

interesting, that is something i have never heard, i am actually quite fond of the english accents on girls, therefore, its a win win situation :lol:

The London Underground is SO much better than the MTA, and the bus system is better.

I stayed in Covent Garden the first time, I just walked everywhere. Second time by Russel Square near the British Museum, it was a nice bus ride for sure. Double Decker buses > our buses.

I concur London is the best city in eu maybe the world. Was there for like a week last year. Winter wonderland was trash.

674F326C-7399-461B-BF73-86A02C55440D.jpeg

Cozy style for work

Heard food in London ain’t so great tho from bunch of my homies who’ve been

I’ve seen people classify that coat as a Noragi or kimono

Back
Top Bottom