Dressing Better Vol 2.0

SL Wyatt’s on heavvvyyy rotation any time I go out and want to fancy it up, boots are so damn versatile and age very well.

Got my chinos from JC Factory. Fits perfect except my calves are huge...smh. Also noticed they’re a lot thinner than the chinos from JCrew too.

Think I’ll just keep em and make the most of them while I continue to find a chino that fits perfectly. Sigh.

I only wear my suede Wolverine boots in the summer. They’re snug and I wear them with dress socks. My feet don’t get too sweaty in them when it’s warm out.

Haven't been in this thread in forever.

Just ordered a couple of pairs from Allen Edmonds with their sale going on. Got 15% off too.

Here's to hoping they fit properly...

London food is regular. Of course theres the great restaurants and your regular degular spots, but it isnt known as a foodie place.
not true at all
its true english food is regular
but there are amazing restaurants in london and the street food too...it's mostly foreign influenced though

they even have an american bbq restaurant out there called bodeans thats amazing

From the AE sale...

9D1CC0D5-F7B3-45F2-B239-B1B51E7FFCCA.jpeg

not true at all
its true english food is regular
but there are amazing restaurants in london and the street food too...it's mostly foreign influenced though

they even have an american bbq restaurant out there called bodeans thats amazing
Facts

Back
Top Bottom