Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Just got the olive chrome John Elliott hoodie from Nordstrom. Stiff as hell and probably gonna return
Those run SUPER small. We talked about it in the JE thread when they originally dropped. I ordered one right from the original drop and had to send it right back.

Those run SUPER small. We talked about it in the JE thread when they originally dropped. I ordered one right from the original drop and had to send it right back.

I sized up so it fits ok, but it's stiff as hell and doesnt really have the "chrome" effect... Just solid olive.

Gonna return. My 2 favorite hoodies are a Supreme solid grey (no branding besides embroidered on hood that you barely see) and UniformLA.

Last edited:

Major major props on this. Went into Kohl’s today to try them on and bounced with five of them. Exactly the fit I was looking for. Thanks.

hey y'all, looking for some guidance. currently looking to add a new suit to my wardrobe, and i know the conventional wisdom is to have one navy and one grey. i already have a navy, however, i'm not sure which grey suit to go with:
this lighter grey: https://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/all...n1=subCategory-text&prefv1=basic|noo&pdp=true

or this darker one: https://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/all_lazio/lazio-dark-grey-suit/P5537I.html

for reference, this is the navy suit i currently own: https://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits?oosPid=P2778MI
i vote the lighter one

:lol::lol: glad they were what you were looking for.

I’ve been telling peeps in here about them for a minute but some people in here insist on dropping $60 plus on basic tees.

I’m one of those people. Quality over quantity imo

Going to check these out though, can always use some extra work shirts :smokin

Last edited:
Kinda a weird question, but has anyone purchased the Uniqlo Women's Ezy ankle pants?

I have the male version, but it reaches above the ankle.
I was hoping it would be more cropped like the women's version, or cropped like the Korean fashion.
Also, the women's version tend to have better colors/prints, and they have more stretch to them (I don't skip leg day).

What shorts are y’all wearing this summer?

934449AB-7832-4FF4-82DC-C75AE1DCB053.jpeg

I picked up a couple pairs of these American eagle denim shorts. I’m really feeling these right now.

I just cut up a pair of old Zara skinnies and made them into shorts, look pretty cool...lol

What shorts are y’all wearing this summer?

I copped some Mitchell and Ness shorts from the sale a couple months ago.
ashrgs18114-cbuscar97_1.jpg
71nidJkR5XL._UX385_.jpg

I have these from RHUDE.
rhude_main_001_1024x1024.jpg
rhude_main_016_e8a6ad82-53ad-49e3-bee3-f7b5a75091a9_1024x1024.jpg

I also have some denim shorts from H&M, AE, GAP. And some Chinos shorts from AE, and Old Navy.

I copped some Mitchell and Ness shorts from the sale a couple months ago.
ashrgs18114-cbuscar97_1.jpg
71nidJkR5XL._UX385_.jpg

I have these from RHUDE.
rhude_main_001_1024x1024.jpg
rhude_main_016_e8a6ad82-53ad-49e3-bee3-f7b5a75091a9_1024x1024.jpg

I also have some denim shorts from H&M, AE, GAP. And some Chinos shorts from AE, and Old Navy.
How are the Rhude joints?

I wanted the traxedo pants that look like the second ones you posted when he first dropped them but idk, I’ve always hesitated with the brand because of Rhuigi’s online persona.

Strikes me as a “haters keep me alive” lookin’ *** boy.

How are the Rhude joints?

I wanted the traxedo pants that look like the second ones you posted when he first dropped them but idk, I’ve always hesitated with the brand because of Rhuigi’s online persona.

Strikes me as a “haters keep me alive” lookin’ *** boy.
The quality is nice, and it's 65% rayon and 30% nylon so it keeps you cool for the warm weather.
I get a bunch of compliments on them.

I agree, he's been acting like a D-Bag lately. But so has Jerry Lorenzo.

Kinda a weird question, but has anyone purchased the Uniqlo Women's Ezy ankle pants?

I have the male version, but it reaches above the ankle.
I was hoping it would be more cropped like the women's version, or cropped like the Korean fashion.
Also, the women's version tend to have better colors/prints, and they have more stretch to them (I don't skip leg day).

Uh, don’t buy women’s pants?

Just take the men’s pants to the tailor and have them hemmed. Or better yet, I’m pretty sure Uniqlo will do it for free.

Back
Top Bottom