Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Where you gonna wear a tux with no tie? Only example I can think of is Zion at the NBA draft

Please don’t go to a wedding wearing a tux and no bow tie. If the invite says “black tie optional” it doesn’t mean the tie is optional to wear...

img_6057-png.19589

Looking boy

Anyone that’s ordered shoes from meermin before know how long it usually takes to get the shoes?

Anyone that’s ordered shoes from meermin before know how long it usually takes to get the shoes?

Is it still coming from Spain? I know they got some American stores now. Mine arrived pretty quick, around 5 days. Might’ve gotten it sooner but ordered a day or two before the weekend.

Is it still coming from Spain? I know they got some American stores now. Mine arrived pretty quick, around 5 days. Might’ve gotten it sooner but ordered a day or two before the weekend.

Thank you, I was thinking they were sent from Spain since that’s where they’re made. I forgot I read that if you have a return to send it to NY which is where they probably have a store.

Rag and Bone running an extra 25% off sale promo. For all my fellow frail boys they have some skinny jeans in the mix still. Got a pair for 65% off original MSRP.

looking to purchase a pair of loafers from meermin in the ron last. anyone able to chime in on sizing? hear they're TTS

What is everyone wearing for business casual attire here in the summer. My wife suggested I try some Lululemon dress pants but can't see myself dropping $128 dollars on a pair. I'm thinking some comfortable chinos that are comfortable and breathable in this summer heat.

07942D24-2236-424A-B2D4-004B2682855C.jpeg
What is everyone wearing for business casual attire here in the summer. My wife suggested I try some Lululemon dress pants but can't see myself dropping $128 dollars on a pair. I'm thinking some comfortable chinos that are comfortable and breathable in this summer heat.

Jcrew 484 stretch chino.

Was recently wearing them in Cancun in the middle of June. You should be good wherever you are.

Back
Top Bottom