Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Any wide foot brethren in here? Yes I have a wedding coming up :lol: and I need a pair of good looking dress shoes. Not looking to spend a fortune either.

may be in the market for a new pair of dress shoes

looking for a pair of plain round toe shoes that are priced well but not **** quality

no wingtips or cap toes

must be formal enough to wear with a suit

thanks for any input

Someone point me in the direction of a round shaped chelsea boot in black leather. More of a rugged matte black leather too (instead of shiny) for everyday wear with jeans. Like these....

Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 5.03.59 PM.png
Anybody have insight on this? Looking for a black leather pair myself.

I love my CP Chelseas but not really trying to drop $600+ again..

Anybody have insight on this? Looking for a black leather pair myself.

I love my CP Chelseas but not really trying to drop $600+ again..

I just bought a pair and I’m pretty satisfied with it. It’s a round shape so definitely more on the casual side. Will post pics/link when I get home.

Are those meant to keep until patina happens or one season? I like my boots with character, doesn’t seem like the right platform for that

Those Club Monaco Chelseas look good.

B Sox B Sox

Here are mine, bought it for ~150 shipped with the mindset to return it. Quality and comfort are A LOT better than I expected, the shape is roundish but I'm cool with it since I plan on wearing it with mostly casual fits (dark jeans + shirt/knits).

https://www.shoethebear.us/products/arnie-l-chelsea-black

IMG_8893.jpg

IMG_8894.jpg
Those look solid!

I really like the Allen Edmonds posted above, but at that price I might as well just go for the CPs.

Those Club Monaco Chelseas look good.

B Sox B Sox

Here are mine, bought it for ~150 shipped with the mindset to return it. Quality and comfort are A LOT better than I expected, the shape is roundish but I'm cool with it since I plan on wearing it with mostly casual fits (dark jeans + shirt/knits).

https://www.shoethebear.us/products/arnie-l-chelsea-black

IMG_8893.jpg

IMG_8894.jpg

How do these fit? Feels like the right entry point for me...

For reference, I’m a 13 in most sneakers and a 12 in dress shoes (including NR Chelseas).

Go with your dress shoe size. I'm a 42 in CPs and got a 42 in these also.

Good looks. I got SUPER lucky, found them on East Dane marked down to like $85 with 20% off on top of that, only size left was my 46 :pimp: a nice happy birthday present to myself!

Will post fit pics when they come in next weekend.

Their images make them look real short. I haven’t had that issue w my shirts from there but considering XL as I’m 6’4”

Their images make them look real short. I haven’t had that issue w my shirts from there but considering XL as I’m 6’4”

I’m 6’3 and ordered a large, which is my standard size. I’m all legs though, I’d advise XL at 6’4 unless you have a short torso too.

Back
Top Bottom