Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Allen Edmonds is having a sale right now where pretty much everything is $80-100 off. Might have to grab those black leather chelseas now.

Accepted a new position where I can no longer wear jeans and tees to work so looks like I’m going to be back in here kinda heavy.

Now that we have the gallery back I’d love to see this thread hit the same heights it hit back in 2011-2014 or so.

Anyone have a style blog they’ve been following lately. Or suggestions on stores to start dressing better again.

Accepted a new position where I can no longer wear jeans and tees to work so looks like I’m going to be back in here kinda heavy.

Now that we have the gallery back I’d love to see this thread hit the same heights it hit back in 2011-2014 or so.

Anyone have a style blog they’ve been following lately. Or suggestions on stores to start dressing better again.
congrats on the new position.
I think Uni Qlo is a good place to start for a simple/minimal dress shirt/chino uniform for that work dress code.. Can you wear more "formal" leather sneakers? i've been doing that lately, all white

I copped some CPs like 2 weeks ago before my trip to Cartagena. Imma definitely try pushing those first week.

Thank you as well.

Yay for fall
26514271-13B8-4308-8B7A-5F56739BF615.jpeg

sorry @JPS i bought the sweater for myself

Last edited:
Who has the best V-neck tee out right now, I really don't like when the sleeves are all loose. Looks awful, looking for suggestions.

Ended up pulling the trigger on those AE Leather Chelseas. Going to pick up at the store in a couple days.

Also grabbed a few heavy cardigans from JCrew a week or so ago. Still in the 80s here. Probably won't be wearing them til December.

Ended up pulling the trigger on those AE Leather Chelseas. Going to pick up at the store in a couple days.

Also grabbed a few heavy cardigans from JCrew a week or so ago. Still in the 80s here. Probably won't be wearing them til December.
Link to Chelseas?

Allen Edmonds is having a sale right now where pretty much everything is $80-100 off. Might have to grab those black leather chelseas now.

Check youtube videos on them. Depends on what you're looking for, they seem to be more on the dressy side in person.

Edit - nvm saw you already copped :lol: post pics, interested to know how they fit

Link to Chelseas?

Check youtube videos on them. Depends on what you're looking for, they seem to be more on the dressy side in person.

Edit - nvm saw you already copped :lol: post pics, interested to know how they fit
Yeah I don't really mind if they are a bit on the dressy side. Needed something like these for the rotation. Will still wear them with jeans plenty.

Agreed
I have the elk fbt’s from like 2013 and they still get the most wear out of any shoe I have

Need a couple of those Uniqlo flannels for $20 but i'd rather go in store/try on for sure.. their shipping + not refundable kinda got me salty..

also new Uniqlo U fall collection out. Looks good.

Visvims are fresh. I still rock mine hard af! Easily in my top 3 shoes of all time.

Saw some in person at Feature LV last week, and yea... they are dope. Really want a pair, but not sure I'm ready to drop $600-900 on some moccasins. Saw the Visvim runners too... nice, but not worth a stack.

Bout to get a pair of broke-boi moccasins custom made, like these: https://www.grailed.com/listings/1990897-adidas-adidas-nmd-moccasin-hybrid-1-of-1

That guy is crazy thinking he'll get that much $ though... can send the moccasins ($40) + Nmd sole ($50) to @govrn (instagram) and for like $85 he'll make the same exact thing.

Back
Top Bottom