Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone can recommend a nice pair of combat boots??

I saw a nice pair from SLP that got me wanting them now but not trying to spend that much would rather be in the 250-350 range. I was going to check out the meermin store in NYC tomorrow, not sure if it’s worth it

It’s worth it to get a sense of your size in different lasts and materials. Also you can get a sense for how their colors look an person, since the stock photos aren’t always a good representation.

any recommendations for a dress belt? everything feels so cheap/weak compared to my orion leather belt :lol: but i need something for when i wear a suit.. thanks!

Love the color on this
29B40482-68F8-4C23-BB3B-42B968B86514.jpeg

F9E1EA6D-D21D-4D9F-AD81-B93CCD3063D2.jpeg

27271C10-93B1-4800-AEB2-68DD6268DF25.jpeg

The elbows on two of my suits ripped smh. Taken them to three different places, all say it's not fixable. Anyone have any experience going the patch route or should I just take the L here.

Where all you short fellas at? I need to step my game up with a suit. I never really dress that way, but would like to. Reason being is because It’s hard to find clothes that fit. Getting older and wearing the same ol stuff is getting old as well. Where do you guys usually shop at?

The elbows on two of my suits ripped smh. Taken them to three different places, all say it's not fixable. Anyone have any experience going the patch route or should I just take the L here.
how does this happen?

I’m looking to pick up a pair of the Gucci slip on sneakers but have no clue what size I should run with...For those of you who have them are they a size down type of shoe or do they run TTS? I’m an 11 in Vans slip on so I was thinking I should stick to that...

Can anyone recommend slim cargo pants that look streamline enough for the office?

I found a pair on Lands End that will do the hemming for you.

Was just wondering of other options.

Not a fan of cargos in the office, even if you don’t use the pockets.
Those are dope, but probably women’s and again not office attire

Even for business casual, cargos would look funny. What you gonna put in those cargo pockets?

Was looking at bombers last night in the outlets near me, surprisingly the Levi’s option stood out to me. Office attire or no? I feel like a denim jacket is business casual. Never seen a bomber/shirt/tie combo though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom