Dressing Better Vol 2.0

When is the SuSu summer sale ?
its usually this month. i think middle of july
i know they just had their biggest sale ever in the beginning of the pandemic but none of their RTW items are moving at all. so i would assume they are gonna have the outlet again.
and hopefully they put some fabrics from the custom made program on sale cause then im really flourishing

does uniformLA ever restock?

want to try these tees everyone is going crazy about
Join the StyleForum thread. They were set to restock around this time but I think they got further delayed due to the rona. That sale they ran a few months back really decimated their stock.

People gravitate towards basic solid colors. Gonna give their regular crew neck and Bens shirt a try. As long as the material is good and fit is as pictured I’d be happy. Reviews seem solid.

Who has the best moccasins suede loafers in terms of style and comfort? Looking for some to wear around the house.

quality and fit are a1
I’ve been wanting to try them once they restock. I picked up some plain tees from these guys called Lone Flag and they’re pretty good in tiding me over until Uniform restocks.

Anyone own Blundstones??
Thinking about grabbing my first pair.

1524FB07-8E6B-42BF-9BBA-DC8A643C7F6D.jpeg

Emily Oberg is the IG archetype LA "influencer."
I believe she got IG to take down the OG notsportyrich page.

I'm more surprised diet_prada hasn't covered her shady antics.
:lol:

I've never heard of any of these people / brands. What is going on? She started a brand and took pre-order money, but then bailed on shipping product?

They're nice. Goes with a lot regardless of what your wardrobe is like and is relatively cheap (depends on your definition of cheap). It seems like every other girl in williamsburg copped a pair of these last year or so.

Luckily, I’m in the middle America, where people still buy their style off of mannequins in the mall.

lookin like a w-burg gal isn’t bad, I guess. I’ll take it. for under a $100 I figured that was a decent price for something I’ll have 10+ years.

Back
Top Bottom