Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Probably a dumb question, but I literally never wear suits. I may be going to a wedding at the end of September. What are the do's and dont's of not wearing a tie with a suit. The wedding ceremony will be in a church so I'm assuming a tie would be the move. Just curious on some opinions

Can anyone identify these boots for me?

10986082-3x2-940x627.jpeg
Looks like some red wing iron rangers

Probably a dumb question, but I literally never wear suits. I may be going to a wedding at the end of September. What are the do's and dont's of not wearing a tie with a suit. The wedding ceremony will be in a church so I'm assuming a tie would be the move. Just curious on some opinions
Just wear a tie. Can take it off for the reception if need be.

You’re just attending? A suit + no tie is fine, you’ll prob be more formal than half the guys. If you don’t want to wear a tie which is what I’m assuming from your post

You’re just attending? A suit + no tie is fine, you’ll prob be more formal than half the guys. If you don’t want to wear a tie which is what I’m assuming from your post
I have no problem wearing a tie honestly. I'm just genuinely curious. I've literally only been to one wedding before :lol: It was also a casual outdoor wedding. So I'm just getting a feel what I should go with

I have no problem wearing a tie honestly. I'm just genuinely curious. I've literally only been to one wedding before :lol: It was also a casual outdoor wedding. So I'm just getting a feel what I should go with

suit, tie, dress shoes and you are golden.

I’ve done probably 40 of these the last 3 years smh

Wear a tie. A wedding is an event that you should definitely dress up and look nice for. Only been to a few weddings and don't remember seeing guys not wearing them.

I've been to weddings where dudes weren't wearing ties, but they definitely weren't in a church. Usually outdoor some place warm.

i always rock a tie to a wedding. it just looks better and more complete. also, the couple spent a lot of money it's a small gesture and you will look better for the photographer.
you can always take the tie off later too

i always rock a tie to a wedding. it just looks better and more complete. also, the couple spent a lot of money it's a small gesture and you will look better for the photographer.
you can always take the tie off later too

And if you are single you know the single girls will be grabbing it on the dance floor

Screenshot_20210829-133028.png

Does anyone know where I can find this color suit in a half decent quality? I have a wedding to go to in October and would like to rock a suit this color but Im having a really hard time finding it. It's a hard color to Google search for. I swear I thought I saw it in express last season but they only have a teal one now .

I’ve seen a lot of pics, videos (especially TV shows) whereby men not rock ties. I do agree a wedding is super formal. But I mean folks wear polos, turtle necks with suit jackets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom