Dressing Better Vol 2.0

He also claimed it was because Japanese people kept counterfeiting his stuff. Cause everyone knows about Japan and their famous counterfeit culture. Racist idiot who only makes pants for basic instahoes.

He also claimed it was because Japanese people kept counterfeiting his stuff. Cause everyone knows about Japan and their famous counterfeit culture. Racist idiot who only makes pants for basic instahoes.
Damn I was about to head to lulu today to cop a few pairs. Def will have to reconsider purchasing their products now.

I didn’t know about the Japanese thing.
4AA2905E-1388-452C-A1A5-F7F58C737E4E.png

ED80C21E-546B-4E24-BCD5-9944B3B44911.png
Cringe

Any recommendations of good dress shoes and good retail locations? Preferably penny loafers. Can only think of Men's Wearhouse.

Need them by tomorrow.

Hey fellas , I haven’t bought a pair of SET fall in a while , seems like they updated their website . Have any of you guys bought the Wyatt ( YSL style boots )

Hey fellas , I haven’t bought a pair of SET fall in a while , seems like they updated their website . Have any of you guys bought the Wyatt ( YSL style boots )
I have very early iterations. Maybe like 4 years ago

Went TTS on a pair of penny loafers...looking like a bad decision right now. :frown:
How long have you had them, should be good they will stretch over constant wear. Thanks for the suggestions on the jeans, slimmed-down these past couple of weeks and comfortably in a smaller size.

Back
Top Bottom