Dressing Better Vol 2.0

trust i bought them and returned them the next day because they were horrible. the madras collection is APCs bottom of the barrel line. its like ralph lauren CHAPS dude. but suit yourself

Really need a pair of selvedge/raw denim. The cheapest I've found for a quality brand is unbranded for ~$80 or APC New Standards for ~$100 from Urban Outfitters. Patiently waiting for a Christmas sale so I can cop the APCs for ~$50

get the unbrandeds over the apcs. dont let the name fool you

In keeping with the trend of posting sales, those Eastland Sherman boots posted a while back are on sale right now at UNITE. $135 shipped with code "kicksdeals". Link

Y'all killing me with all these sales... So tempting :smh:

trust i bought them and returned them the next day because they were horrible. the madras collection is APCs bottom of the barrel line. its like ralph lauren CHAPS dude. but suit yourself
Yeah man I meant no disrespect, just trying to get some opinions. I have had raw denim before but this will be my first pair that I want to go through the whole raw denim "process", if you will, with wearing them out and getting nice fades and honeycombs. 

Idk if you would have any suggestions for me, looking to spend around $50-60. Naked & Famous? Unbranded?

Yeah man I meant no disrespect, just trying to get some opinions. I have had raw denim before but this will be my first pair that I want to go through the whole raw denim "process", if you will, with wearing them out and getting nice fades and honeycombs. 

Idk if you would have any suggestions for me, looking to spend around $50-60. Naked & Famous? Unbranded?

I don't know much about raw denim, but I enjoy my unbranded pair

^they have elastane in them. you will get absolutely nothing out of the raw denim process with them. they won't fade like most other pairs of raw denim and probably shouldn't even be called that in the first place. for $50-60 you should probably just get levis STFs or something. there aren't many options in that price range.

^they have elastane in them. you will get absolutely nothing out of the raw denim process with them. they won't fade like most other pairs of raw denim and probably shouldn't even be called that in the first place. for $50-60 you should probably just get levis STFs or something. there aren't many options in that price range.
Unbranded has elastane? What about Naked & Famous?

Get N&F bro, you won't get them for that price unless you wait for a sale at Barney's or somewhere or just get lucky. i got mine for $95 shipped from Clad Cavalier and am happy with them, you can get great fades and honeycombs out of them.

no those horrible APC Madras collection new standards from UO have elastane
Word. What are your thoughts about Unbranded and N&F.

I'm looking for a slim straight fit. I like the slim fit, but I also rock Jays and sneakers so I can't get skinnys because it looks awful for me. I have yet to find a pair that finds the happy medium between a slim fit and a wide enough opening for bulkier sneakers like Jordan's. Any ideas?

I also hate slim bootcuts btw

Might go for some slim guy N&F or Unbranded Slim Straights. 

Or might have to bite the bullet and get some Nudie Slim Jims or APC New Standards

Do yourself a favor and just get the N&F's. Unbrandeds just aren't worth it to me and the fit is :x if you're tall

After a bit of research, Unbranded is owned by N&F. It's like their lower end brand but the quality has been pretty good according to the dudes on superfuture. Since this is my first pair of selvedge raws, this might be a good starting point for me. Rock em for a year, get some nice fades and whiskers.. Then upgrade to a pair of Slim Jims

Back
Top Bottom