Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Just for kicks...the difference in quality is very obvious as well :lol:

Last edited:
My man, A...I'm gonna need you to do this re-enactment :lol:

His face is on relaxed mode, but the popped lapel is saying "I know I look good" on the low.

Last edited:
After a bit of research, Unbranded is owned by N&F. It's like their lower end brand but the quality has been pretty good according to the dudes on superfuture. Since this is my first pair of selvedge raws, this might be a good starting point for me. Rock em for a year, get some nice fades and whiskers.. Then upgrade to a pair of Slim Jims

You may as well start with slim jims man. You can usually find new pairs on the bay for $120

Nice fit pinoy732

Been rocking these Wolverines for a week straight since i got them haha. I was able to get them at 30% off. Sooo glad i did

I think I already know the answer to this question...but does J. Crew ever restock items? Really wanted to pick up the Boulder down vest and waited too long. :smh:

My man, A...I'm gonna need you to do this re-enactment :lol:
His face is on relaxed mode, but the popped lapel is saying "I know I look good" on the low.
haha, i mean i can give it a shot. very nice pickups btw man

Nice fit pinoy732

Been rocking these Wolverines for a week straight since i got them haha. I was able to get them at 30% off. Sooo glad i did

and thanks yooolos, dope wolverines

killer deal on those eastland sherman boots. i thought i got a deal when i bought them on karmaloop last week for 25% off. :smh:

they are worth every penny even at full price; can't remember if I posted the pics in this thread or not

I don't put I will try and snap some pics tomorrow; I have gotten many people asking about them

dudes are always like where did you get those and chicks will tell me they are nice or ask for their boyfriends :lol:

I think I already know the answer to this question...but does J. Crew ever restock items? Really wanted to pick up the Boulder down vest and waited too long. :smh:
You can go to a local branch and have them do a store search to see if other stores have them.

Man, the camo challenge ends today and the outcome was not so great :lol:

Starting tomorrow is the new challenge of wearing denim in a different manner other than t shirt and sneakers. It can be denim anything...pants, jacket, shirt. We will count chambray too since it's the lightweight brother.

Unbranded has elastane? What about Naked & Famous?
N&F makes jeans in such a wide variety...from glow in the dark to a model with steel embedded inside the pants. My powder black pair has 2% elastane while my dark blue one is all cotton. I really like N&F and prefer them over Nudie, at least for my physique. You can find N&F routinely on sale at Barneys since there's so many flavors.

N F is not that good I own a pair and they are extremely long and they are glamour fit . If its your first pair of higher quality Id go with Edwin or maybe Gap selvedge hell APC .Don't buy N F its waay too gimmicky.

N F is not that good I own a pair and they are extremely long and they are glamour fit . If its your first pair of higher quality Id go with Edwin or maybe Gap selvedge hell APC .Don't buy N F its waay too gimmicky.

I got a pair of gap selvedge back in May and I really like them. Great fit, only $18 ( on sale) but they arent heavyweight so I doubt they would produce good fades, if thats what is desired. Im going to soak mine for the first time in a few days.

What does glamour fit mean? The inseam is suppose to be long, like other designer trousers. You spend the extra $10-20 to hem them to your desired length.

RE: Gap selvedge jeans...the ones from 2 years back when they were made in China are suppose to be good. The ones from last year that were made in somewhere in the Middle East if I recall correctly were inferior in quality. That's why they were down to around $10, they couldn't move.

any opinions of these two jackets? trying to get one of them. the olive jacket seems to fit weird. thank input would be great! thanks

Back
Top Bottom