Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What's good with the tie

:lol: wtf is that? it looks like the tie bar is by the collar and the tie isn't knotted and it magically hovering at his neck....maybe that's some kind of illusion?

angle of shot. bron slouching forward. death row records all balck motiif.

i wish i coulda styled the cover. the king needs a better cover for that award

Cole Haan Air Jayhawker Longwing Suede Boot – $83.97 – $119.95 ($298)
http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/catalog/product.jsp?catId=100&productId=426270&productGroup=426272
Try BOOT30 for perhaps an extra 30% off?
per Dappered.com
dammit Jason....i just spent a buttload over the past few weeks...but those burnt sugars are calling me :evil: (laceswap would be had of course)

oh and i added to cart, the extra 30% does work. comes out to $83.97 and free shipping on orders until the 14th

Last edited:
The Cole Haan boot in the link looks good.

I stopped by Target at lunch to check out the Neiman stuff. I ended up buying the Thom blazer :lol: The material feels pretty good and fit is spot on for me, requiring no tailor. At least that's what I thought during my quick analysis. Will do a thorough fit check and post tonight.

dammit Jason....i just spent a buttload over the past few weeks...but those burnt sugars are calling me :evil: (laceswap would be had of course)

I've been deliberating ordering these bad boys all morning. The problem is one how to justify to the wife and two how to hide them from my wife.

Just got my Red Wing Iron Rangers. I love these boots. Got them for $210 (30% off) from Revolve.

Also, I picked up this Allsaints Kaledin Peacoat that I've wanted for a while. No buttons on the outside.

Last edited:
Just got my Red Wing Iron Rangers. I love these boots. Got them for $210 (30% off) from Revolve.

Also, I picked up this Allsaints Kaledin Peacoat that I've wanted for a while. No buttons on the outside.

These fits are dope. This is what I mean by less is more. Also Fit is KING! Anyone ever tell you that you look like Mario Lopez? No hate.

momoney, that peacoat is super dope. did you get a good deal on it ? how much did you pay ? wouldn't mind picking one up myself. :smokin

These fits are dope. This is what I mean by less is more. Also Fit is KING! Anyone ever tell you that you look like Mario Lopez? No hate.

Haha... Thank you. I've never heard that. I wouldn't be offended by it though. Mario Lopez gets love universally.

[quote name="23kickz"]
momoney, that peacoat is super dope. did you get a good deal on it ? how much did you pay ? wouldn't mind picking one up myself. [/quote]

Unfortunately, I paid retail at $435 before tax. It's a really high quality peacoat though. I'd rather have this than anything else (including Burberry). It's very simple and clean and the fit is awesome. Here's a link:

Allsaints Kaledin

Last edited:
question for those of you who own timberlands....today is the last day of F&F and i might order some classic 6" boots. do you guys order your true size or 1/2 down? and NO i wasn't able to make it to a store to try them on..thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I have a Clark's question... Can anyone tell me the difference between Desert Boots and Bushacres? I understand DBs are more expensive and probably better quality but they seem to be the exact same in looks? As a college student I'm tempted to go for the Bushacres until I graduate and can grab some DBs unless its worth just getting the DBs now? Can anyone help?

Also I know most people say to go a half size down in DBs, so if I went a size down and wear 12s in Converse All-Stars would a 12 work in the DB? I'm usually a 13. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

This would be a great Peacoat in camel

I have a Clark's question... Can anyone tell me the difference between Desert Boots and Bushacres? I understand DBs are more expensive and probably better quality but they seem to be the exact same in looks? As a college student I'm tempted to go for the Bushacres until I graduate and can grab some DBs unless its worth just getting the DBs now? Can anyone help?
Also I know most people say to go a half size down in DBs, so if I went a size down and wear 12s in Converse All-Stars would a 12 work in the DB? I'm usually a 13. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
i own both and there honestly isnt much difference to the naked eye. both are made of slightly different material(sole and leather wise) but they basically feel and look the same.

Back
Top Bottom