Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Okay these are the cufflinks I were talking about.

Finally copped some McNairys with that park and bond sale. Great looks as always NT I will start posting pix soon my wardrobe has improved tremendously Over the last 12 months

Finally copped some McNairys with that park and bond sale. Great looks as always NT I will start posting pix soon my wardrobe has improved tremendously Over the last 12 months

Were you able to use the 50% off? If so, I need to pick up a couple of pairs.

the max discount with that 50% off code is $100. so if you are buying $5,000 worth you will still be paying $4900. just a heads up so you dont get too excited

not sure of what the price range should be for cufflinks. Nothing too expensive though. What are my options under say 50?
Also was thinking just a plain white pocket square, but wasn't sure about the material.

Quite a few, hit up Target and Macy's, you can find a few solid ones in just plain old chrome or steel color. Cotton pocket square, can never go wrong with a white cotton pocket square, Merona by Target, $5 for a pack of 5.

Edit: I saw you want silk honestly, go with cotton, way more versatile.

Last edited:
I refuse to wear "Carrot"
It's not just a tapered pant, it's a loose thigh and a skinny taper :x
Horrible. In my opinion, of course.

Its like the worst of both worlds. Its like dragging around to nagging kids that are holding on to your jeans while they slowly fall from your hips. :tongue:

Post pics for those who are about the carrot life

8)

To my DB brothers...The Daily Hookup has a voucher, $30 for $60 at Naked Threads to apply towards the purchase of a custom shirt or pants. Not bad considering that most of their shirts and pants are between $55-65. Naked Threads itself has an introductory offer, any shirt under $85 for $39 though but two custom shirts for about $70 is not bad at all. Free shipping to the 48 Continental US States, $25 alteration credit, and they work much like Indochino in regards to the measurements and stuff.

Link to voucher is here:

http://www.thedailyhookup.com/natio...01d5ed-NakedThread12_13_2012&utm_medium=email

Just got these in from Bonobos. I like them a lot and for only $26 shipped, you can't beat that, plus they are super comfy. 

guys, im contemplating buying the jcrew factory holburn trench:
http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-cloth...cotton_nylon_outerwear/PRDOVR~43658/43658.jsp

it'll come out to like $70 shipped after the 20% discount
im wondering what is the difference between this and the regular jcrew holburn
i assume the difference is color and where its manufactured, but is fit gonna change? do you think this will hold up decent for the price?

thanks in advance

when i was younger, my dad would buy tons of socks and underwear every time he went shopping. every single damn time. dude would have sacks full of brand new socks and underwear in his closet telling me "you can never have enough". as i kid i thought he was just crazy. now that i'm older, i see what he's talking about. if there is a deal on socks/underwear i stock up. i think i have a problem. anyone else do this?

when i was younger, my dad would buy tons of socks and underwear every time he went shopping. every single damn time. dude would have sacks full of brand new socks and underwear in his closet telling me "you can never have enough". as i kid i thought he was just crazy. now that i'm older, i see what he's talking about. if there is a deal on socks/underwear i stock up. i think i have a problem. anyone else do this?

I am on the same page.

Back
Top Bottom