Dressing Better Vol 2.0

info on the vest please :nerd:

:nerd: mid top af1s? im sleep

denim challenge entry:
actually smiling for once :D

casual fit from a few days back to do a little drunk bowling
not pictured are my super limited MMM x Balenciaga Velvet Bowling slippers :lol:

and today's fit (also a denim entry)

close up

Last edited:
guys, im contemplating buying the jcrew factory holburn trench:
http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-cloth...cotton_nylon_outerwear/PRDOVR~43658/43658.jsp
it'll come out to like $70 shipped after the 20% discount
im wondering what is the difference between this and the regular jcrew holburn
i assume the difference is color and where its manufactured, but is fit gonna change? do you think this will hold up decent for the price?
thanks in advance
Not sure on the particular item, but I don't notice much difference with my factory and regular items.  They all hold up pretty well.  Fit seem to be pretty consistent as well.  Looks good for the price.

Nice fit Pinoy! Info on denims?
thanks man. jeans are from Gap from their slim line. i've been wearing almost exclusively gap denim for the past 5-6 years are so....and honestly this is the worst quality pair ive ever owned from them :rolleyes :smh:
kinda just bought these to have another pair of darker jeans..
then again, i copped on the low, so i guess if you find a sale :\

Looks good as always, A.

TypeR: I do the same with under shirts, socks and underwears. I buy stock them up on deals and put them in the closet. I still love the Champion boxer briefs from Costco. They don't ride up and fit very well. They hold up super well after washes and are cheap :lol:

vansneaker i watched your vid and was waiting for you to bust out a freestyle rap for some reason.

Last edited:
vansneaker i watched your vid and was waiting for you to bust out a freestyle rap for some reason.
I don't rap, but I do write a business blog for what its worth lol. I'm such a hand talker haha, if it wasn't pointed out I wouldn't have noticed.

What ever happened to that Ugly visvim sneaker craze so many of NT'ers use to rock after they saw it blow up on Super future.

You know the weave pattern ones. :x

What ever happened to that Ugly visvim sneaker craze so many of NT'ers use to rock after they saw it blow up on Super future.
You know the weave pattern ones.
sick.gif
Half agree.

Some Visvim joints looked really nice, the weave one is eh, but the prices on those shoes are ridiculous.

I would have to second this. I was deployed to Japan and they definitely go overboard on American culture. There is actually a sub-culture where the girls dress like black girls with weaves. Its scary.

Disgusting....

Did this chick get nose surgery to look black ?

Anyway i'm sure nt would still smash.

Back
Top Bottom