Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Zara has shawl collar tux jackets on the cheap right now.. Give them a look..trying to drop 10-15lbs on top of get down to 10% bf.. I'm a 40/42 in in suit jackets, but 33/34 in the waist.. Disproportionate as shh, even if i lose weight and cut fat i don't see my shoulders or broadness getting any smaller.

Dont think I have ever posted a pic in here, Been meaning to just no time... I think Ill start today?

ge

First, Cashmere sweater from Factory store or regular store? Second, I would just lose the the crewneck white t-shirt for a v-neck white t-shirt. Third, I think many of us would be interested in a bracelet if your wife is willing to make some and make a few extra bucks. I'm actually wearing the one I got from Wis last month today.

Pretty sure you can change it to a shawl option

http://www.indochino.com/product/The-Essential-Midnight-Blue-Tuxedo

despite rugged footwear being over, had to bust out my RW's for this inclement NJ weather yesterday. Here's the fit of my last first day of undergrad classes:

also, whats the new challenge? i'm down for the one article of clothing worn 3 ways.

Pinoy...i love that coat! is that a thrift store find? what's the brand/size?
thanks man. it is thrifted. vintage brand called "Might Mac" size is actually a 36 (I'm a 38) but fits shoulders perfectly. I assume it was cut a tad bigger since its a peacoat

Slimanes YSL is nice and consistent but it isn't mind-blowing. It's a runway show and it feels very subdued and simple, very Dior when he ran it a few years back, almost a rehash or retro.

Really like and want this shawl collar tux from this season.
This is great stuff. I would wear in a heart beat.

I stopped by Nordstrom during lunch break and saw a nice BoO varsity..tried it on and the fit was perfect. Marked down from $1800 to around $650 or so...so hard to resist but I did it :lol:

Today:

Goodies that came in the mail. The loafers was marked down from $265 to $75 so I had to do it.

I love the outfit, and those loafers are great!

man a $50 pair of levis will do you better than a $300 pair of TRs

Very true, but I was referring to more dress type denim, APC for example. Selvedge Levis are great as well
I wish Levi's would make selvedge versions for their tapered and slim fits. Those fit me best. I need to get some raw Uniqlo and APC jeans then i'll be good.

Hey man... you could always get selvedge levis and have them tapered. You'd need a good tailor, but it could be done!

Zara has shawl collar tux jackets on the cheap right now.. Give them a look.. trying to drop 10-15lbs on top of get down to 10% bf.. I'm a 40/42 in in suit jackets, but 33/34 in the waist.. Disproportionate as shh, even if i lose weight and cut fat i don't see my shoulders or broadness getting any smaller.
First, Cashmere sweater from Factory store or regular store? Second, I would just lose the the crewneck white t-shirt for a v-neck white t-shirt. Third, I think many of us would be interested in a bracelet if your wife is willing to make some and make a few extra bucks. I'm actually wearing the one I got from Wis last month today.

May the Good Lord Bless you guys.....

I am going to go to Zara tomorrow and see what I can find...If not, I will be making my Indochino order at the end of the week.

Thanks.

My new black suit. And, the Cole Haan Cap Toe Boots. I really need to start using my Canon Rebel camera and get my Ksteezy on. Camera phone FTL.

Dont think I have ever posted a pic in here, Been meaning to just no time... I think Ill start today?

ge

J crew regular store-   And sure I could ask her when I get home about the bracelets, She loves making things like this-

Zara has shawl collar tux jackets on the cheap right now.. Give them a look.. trying to drop 10-15lbs on top of get down to 10% bf.. I'm a 40/42 in in suit jackets, but 33/34 in the waist.. Disproportionate as shh, even if i lose weight and cut fat i don't see my shoulders or broadness getting any smaller.

I wear a 40 R jacket and 33/32 pants. Not disproportionate at all...maybe if you're shorter?

Me either man :lol:

JT pulled that off well though. The blatant disrespect with the "From Mickey Mouse Club" is hilarious :lol:

I love all 3 of those suits. I guess it depends on the pattern, I've seen some that are just awful.

Steezy, you could definitely pull those off too

Last edited:
Lost abt 30 lbs since I last posted in here. Plus I stopped checking the thread bc I spent way too much money buying stuff. But now I'm back w/ a new job that I have to wear a suit everyday for. Besides indochino what are the other MTM sites (I know you guys said em a million times but I forgot). Looking for more durability bc ill be managing a few grocery stores. Just wanna consider all options before I buy a few.

Back
Top Bottom