Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I hear you Wisith, that's another reason why I switched from engineering. IS is better, but I still haven't found that one thing I really enjoy.
I know where you're coming from. I used to talk to my undergrad professors about their pay. I was pretty close to several of them and saw them as career counselors too. Most stated that they broke into 6 figure about after 10 years of working. I had MySpace profiles of them so I did the math :lol: then I accounted for inflation and stuff.

To be considered in the 1% rank you need to command a salary of $350k a year. That's not even millionaire status. If there's one country where anyone make it in, it's USA.

About RFX, in the og thread he was dress shirt and ties too! :lol:. :tongue:

Re: The 1%, yes I don't think people realize that. I remember it's something like only 1.4 miliion households made it into the 1% but they qualified for ~20% of the country's income and paid like 40% of the income tax. However, while ~$350K was the minimum adjusted gross income for the 1%, on average, the Top 1% made close to $1M.

And RFX is on vacation right?

I hear you Wisith, that's another reason why I switched from engineering. IS is better, but I still haven't found that one thing I really enjoy.
I know where you're coming from. I used to talk to my undergrad professors about their pay. I was pretty close to several of them and saw them as career counselors too. Most stated that they broke into 6 figure about after 10 years of working. I had MySpace profiles of them so I did the math :lol: then I accounted for inflation and stuff.

To be considered in the 1% rank you need to command a salary of $350k a year. That's not even millionaire status. If there's one country where anyone make it in, it's USA.

About RFX, in the og thread he was dress shirt and ties too! :lol:. :tongue:

Re: The 1%, yes I don't think people realize that. I remember it's something like only 1.4 miliion households made it into the 1% but they qualified for ~20% of the country's income and paid like 40% of the income tax. However, while ~$350K was the minimum adjusted gross income for the 1%, on average, the Top 1% made close to $1M.

Don't know about that, I still talk to him in other threads, and on SF

RFX left the thread when we wore camo a couple of weeks ago :lol: good stuff posted today! I will have to backtrack tonight.

ill be 25 in may :smh:

damn i need to finish school. anyone in any creative fields? TV production major checking in.

bama the causal friday fit is fire.

was going to wait till the spring to rock these horsebits but could not wait. denim a lil tiny cause i put them in the dryer the other day smh. they will have to do till i get my other denim tailored. and i know my shirt sleeves should be longer, need to go shopping. and i used a tie as a pocket square >D

Last edited:
ill be 25 in may
mean.gif

damn i need to finish school. anyone in any creative fields? TV production major checking in.

bama the causal friday fit is fire.

was going to wait till the spring to rock these horsebits but could not wait. denim a lil tiny cause i put them in the dryer the other day smh. they will have to do till i get my other denim tailored. and i know my shirt sleeves should be longer, need to go shopping. and i used a tie as a pocket square
grin.gif

Thank you sir, your fits are always on point, I like the little creatvitiy you always throw in.

Turn 25 in August.

As far as career goes, got a BS in Kine then went to dental school. I'll be done by the time I'm 25. That's my life story right now, and the loan money I owe to the government is absurd.

That is all, not much on my end lol.

RFX left the thread when we wore camo a couple of weeks ago :lol: good stuff posted today! I will have to backtrack tonight.

2s7z6ro.jpg

I think this thread has the highest average age lol

I know a lot of NT is made up of teens.

Mostly 20's fam in here. I see yall.

I'll be on the wrong side of 25 come August.

Anybody wear a 40 regular? Crew sent me an extra blazer back when I ordered my ludlow (40 short that got tailored anyway).

It wasnt on the receipt so I cant return or exchange it, and it doesn't fit. Doubt it's worth trying to tailor.

It's like a cream color. Probably not worth the trouble to "sell it", just want it to go to someone that will get use out of it,

Seems like everyone here is either a Business or Accounting major
close, Marketing/Advertising bachelor degree along with a German Language degree as well. Currently do marketing for General Motors, indirectly since they outsource alot of their jobs now. Pay is not to bad, I am in a Project Management role for Digital Marketing which is what I went to school for. Have a few things in the works that could land me a better gig soon, but if not just keep grinding get that experience up. Alot of people worry about getting your MBA right after your Bachelors, my theory is wait until your like 27-29, work a few years and get an understanding for the field and career you truly want to do and maybe the company will pay for it. Before I graduated from MSU, I did two marketing internship with Verizon Business department was definately a reason I got a job farily quick out of school, advice any and everyone already knows is get that experience before your done with school will benefit you crazy. Im 23 btw.

Last edited:

Anybody wear a 40 regular? Crew sent me an extra blazer back when I ordered my ludlow (40 short that got tailored anyway).

It wasnt on the receipt so I cant return or exchange it, and it doesn't fit. Doubt it's worth trying to tailor.

It's like a cream color. Probably not worth the trouble to "sell it", just want it to go to someone that will get use out of it,

I am!

nvm I'm 42

Last edited:

I'm 40R.. But is it a 40S? Lol couldn't tell from what you wrote

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2s7z6ro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom