Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Also, Meermin is killing it. They're selling great shoes and boots at lower than average prices. I guess since they're part of Carmina, they can pioneer some of the styles and skip costs. The brand just popped up recently but is so popular now. Will be interesting to see if any England brand tries to compete.
Yes, I hope they stay with what they are doing and expand into some other looks also. I hope they keep gaining popularity too to possible encourage other good brands to make similar looks and quality at that price point

Repped. One of my boys was just asking me about where to get a bag for work.
i dont even need one but at these price points you dont get much better for daily use. i would definitely look elsewhere if someone were looking for a formal briefcase though

Has anyone purchased from Ben Sherman before? I'm about to purchase the Nylon Harrington in small but have some concerns on fitment. I'm 5'10 and 140lbs.

Any insight would be appreciated, thanks!

i dont even need one but at these price points you dont get much better for daily use. i would definitely look elsewhere if someone were looking for a formal briefcase though

I'm pretty sure this is what he's looking for. I recommended Jack Spade or one of those J Crew Abington laptop bags that Wj4 suggested a while ago. He has a low budget and those sale prices will help out tremendously.

Just got back from a weekend down in Miami. Liv is crazy! We got a table two nights in a row right next to the main floor and ran into this guy last night:

Also, one of my outfits from the weekend:

Hornet: I really like the outfit with the camo pants, bro. Lebron looks mad scary :lol:

This daytime thing is messing up my pictures. One more hour would've been a lot better for the lighting :frown:

Today:

In the mail:

Has anyone purchased from Ben Sherman before? I'm about to purchase the Nylon Harrington in small but have some concerns on fitment. I'm 5'10 and 140lbs.

Any insight would be appreciated, thanks!

It should fit you nicely, G. I'm 5'9'' at 155-160 lbs, and a small is good for me, except a bit snug around the arms.

Just got back from a weekend down in Miami. Liv is crazy! We got a table two nights in a row right next to the main floor and ran into this guy last night:

Also, one of my outfits from the weekend:

Its always dope to see a celeb like Lebron in the club. But I hate when people just stare. PARTY! Atlanta is notorious for that. Nice fit man. Didn't even notice the pants were camo until after Wis mentioned it.

Hornet: I really like the outfit with the camo pants, bro. Lebron looks mad scary :lol:

This daytime thing is messing up my pictures. One more hour would've been a lot better for the lighting :frown:

Today:

In the mail:

Awesome fits/pickups Wis. Once it gets warmer, I'm gonna roll out with my khaki suit as well.

If I'm a 32/33 will a size 31 APC New Standard fit me?

Definitely, man. Assuming you're talking about raw indigo, in my experience NS are actually larger in the waist then they're tagged. You should be safe going down 2 sizes. Of course they'll be somewhat tight at first but they stretch quickly.

Its always dope to see a celeb like Lebron in the club. But I hate when people just stare. PARTY! Atlanta is notorious for that. Nice fit man. Didn't even notice the pants were camo until after Wis mentioned it.

Thanks. LeBron was actually having a good time. Rapping along to every lyric and dancing on top of the VIP seating section they had, bottle in hand (celebrating their 18th straight win).

MMG was there for Liv on Sundays, it was like a mini Rick Ross concert. I didn't even realize Omarion and Teyana Taylor were standing right next to me at our table until after they left :lol:

Last edited:

Thanks. LeBron was actually having a good time. Rapping along to every lyric and dancing on top of the VIP seating section they had, bottle in hand (celebrating their 18th straight win).

MMG was there for Liv on Sundays, it was like a mini Rick Ross concert. I didn't even realize Omarion and Teyana Taylor were standing right next to me at our table until after they left :lol:
:wow: must go to miami. how much was the cover?

Man, I need names in Instagram to go with the screen names :lol:

Omarion should've been on the stage dancing, battling against himself!

If I'm a 32/33 will a size 31 APC New Standard fit me?

Depends on how you want to look in them.

I have the same measurements, and I sized a 30 in APC NS, just because I wanted the more "slim" look. If you're going for more of a relaxed fit or want more comfort, then get the 31.

:wow: must go to miami. how much was the cover?

Cover is $80 for guys but you're literally not getting in unless you know someone. There were groups of 8-10 girls (some dimes in the mix) with 2 guys and if they weren't buying a table, they weren't getting in. After about 30 minutes of waiting and surveying the lobby, we just said eff it and bought a table.

The hotel lobby that Liv is located at is insane though, might as well be a club in itself with all the people waiting to get in :lol:

Back
Top Bottom