Dressing Better Vol 2.0

How would the box thing work since we can only buy/sell/trade on the B/S boards. Will the rules be relaxed?
I'll contact Dirty to get his insight. We are not selling or trading. We are simply passing it on and expecting nothing in return. Think of it like donating to the local Goodwill, but Goodwill being other members who can put the retired articles to good use.

wore this suit to a wedding this past weekend, picked it up for $7 dollars.
please excuse the pose

wore the stafford wingtip boots, super comfy and durable for the price

I have a pair of RRL straight leg denim but i recently havent liked the way they fit. I was wondering if i can make them more slim straight or near skinny fit because i'd hate to give away some expensive denim like this? If anyone knows of anything in the NYC area for tailoring regarding my situation lmk

With fall/winter around the corner I've wanted a tweed jacket. Stumbled upon this one on eBay and won it today for $16.45. I think the color is different and for $16.45 I figured I'd risk it.

Seems like he's more concerned with making money. Doubt there is or will be that much demand.
Reminds me of the ludicrous prices going on eBay for the Lanvin x H&M collaboration when that released. For practically the same prices, the real Lanvin stuff on sale could've been bought.

wore this suit to a wedding this past weekend, picked it up for $7 dollars.
please excuse the pose

wore the stafford wingtip boots, super comfy and durable for the price

what? how on earth did you manage to do that? :rofl:

Last edited:
checked out the odin collection at target, the quality of the shirts were crap. There is better options out there for the price target has them for.  

Reminds me of the ludicrous prices going on eBay for the Lanvin x H&M collaboration when that released. For practically the same prices, the real Lanvin stuff on sale could've been bought.

which is completely stupid on people's part. It goes to show that people are more concerned with having the "latest in" item instead of buying something that they could have bought from the actual brand that would be a classic in their wardrobe.

Odin stuff at Target was pretty weak.

QFT

I was looking forward to seeing what they would release. But like some flannels, one cut of pants, two jackets, and accessories? No thanks. They just look like better cut normal target stuff honestly. Nothing special just maybe a little more slim cut then normal things

Anybody here able to point me in the direction towards these shoes from Zara (or something very similar) in black or grey?? I believe they were posted a few pages back

My local Zara closed up and they seem to be gone off the online site..

Those Lands End canvas slim cargos that were posted some pages back are PERFECTION.

Rocked them all weekend. I freaking love them.

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom