Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Can ay if yall comment on the quality and fit of uniqlo oxford shirts?
If they're just the regular oxfords, i would recommend sizing down but thats just my opinion. The quality is nice for the price , i would recommend them
smile.gif

Ended up getting the linen blazer from Uniqlo. Decent fit, I'll post pictures in a few days when I'm not feeling so lazy

I agree that it fits great, but are the sleeves to short? I'm never sure how long they should go because I always see different lengths
Jacket sleeves are personal preference. Some don't want any shirt sleeves showing at all. For me, I prefer my jacket sleeves to barely cover my wrist bone so a bit of shirt shows under.

Today:

I'm jealous of RfXs new pick up of white Margiela 5 zip. I want a white leather jacket myself. Wanna wear with all white everything and do the sun glide dance like Omarion :pimp:

Any good shorts that you guys recommend? Can't find any that I really like, looking for shorts that hit at the knee.

Thanks in advance fellas

How tall are you?

I just rock with the J. Crew 11"

I posted this a little bit back. But these are J.Crew Factory 11inch...i am 6 foot. They fall exactly where i want. It is hard to see and they probably look a little longer then they are given the angle but its right at my knee

Any good shorts that you guys recommend? Can't find any that I really like, looking for shorts that hit at the knee.

Thanks in advance fellas

How tall are you?

I just rock with the J. Crew 11"

I posted this a little bit back. But these are J.Crew Factory 11inch...i am 6 foot. They fall exactly where i want. It is hard to see and they probably look a little longer then they are given the angle but its right at my knee

Yeah I'm like 5'9" or 5'10" but I just think I have long legs but they're a nice length :lol:

Regarding JCP. I think we're safe through Fall 13. By safe, I mean slim fits and good styling. I just found out they have an IG account @jcpenney and they posted a preview of 2 men's looks for Fall 13 and I'm not mad about it (see the red and blue color block parka below). I'm assuming Fall 13 was the last season Wooster had a hand in, so we should worry about what will be in stores come Spring 14.

Parka will be copped if its not as thin as that anorak that dropped earlier this year :smh:

Dockers Buy One, Get One 50% Off Sale

Sale applies to popular Alpha Khakis! Just enter code DAD50 at checkout. Orders over $50 apply for free shipping!

Regarding JCP. I think we're safe through Fall 13. By safe, I mean slim fits and good styling. I just found out they have an IG account @jcpenney and they posted a preview of 2 men's looks for Fall 13 and I'm not mad about it (see the red and blue color block parka below). I'm assuming Fall 13 was the last season Wooster had a hand in, so we should worry about what will be in stores come Spring 14.

Good to know we still have time :lol: I thought they'd try and faze that out immediately

Not feeling the sole. Typically love Mcnairy's shoes too, just don't think the sole goes with the rest of the shoe

Ah yeah, I take that back then. They're fine for casual wear.
Post fit pics whenever you decide to wear them

Back
Top Bottom