Dressing Better Vol 2.0

anyone know where i can find some red pants? kinda loose fitting, i wear slim/fitted jeans but the ones im looking for a a bit more loose fitting. i was thinking maybe h&m or something? ideas?
Its kinda late in the season but I am sure you can find some in store. Probably at a deep discount as Fall items roll in. Check your local Gap and H&M.

Saw this on SF: :rofl:

lol ol merill hoge XXL knot

merrill.jpg

I'm sure most know this already, but some may not: Use your student ID for purchases at J. Crew and J. Crew outlets for a discount. I caved in and ordered that camo sweater from J. Crew yesterday
frown.gif

Also, camo today:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7ngfv11rm1rux7jzo1_1280.jpg
Ahh, dope pickup. Please post some fit pics when you get it!

Heard from one store more of the Fall lineup should be out tomorrow, so I'm definitely trying to see if some places have those 3 W&B camo pieces for me to try on and purchase (jacket, sweater, and button-up).

any sites recommended for taller dudes? im 6'5 and relatively thin (220lbs). i dont even go to stores to shop anymore (big & tall sections usually just feature fat and sloppy selections). its hard to find good stuff online bc the selection typically lacks compared to the "regular" sizes. ive tried jcrew.com but the selection isnt that great. my budget falls right in line with stores like jcrew, BR, etc. any help would be appreciated fellas.

Just some shoe fit pics since I have them handy.

derby
derby
chukka

8802787.bmp

8802752.bmp

8802756.bmp

The newest pick-up (fit pic is the first pic up top).
8802761.bmp

8802763.bmp

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions on the jeans....it's crazy because i went from a 36 waist in everything to a 33-34 depending on the brand.  Finding clothes that fit right is like a full time job.

Thanks for the suggestions on the jeans....it's crazy because i went from a 36 waist in everything to a 33-34 depending on the brand.  [COLOR=#red]Finding clothes that fit right is like a full time job[/COLOR].

No lie...

I'll be on the hunt for pants tomorrow.

On the list to check out:

J. Crew 484

&

Alpha Khakis

Ahh, dope pickup. Please post some fit pics when you get it!

Heard from one store more of the Fall lineup should be out tomorrow, so I'm definitely trying to see if some places have those 3 W&B camo pieces for me to try on and purchase (jacket, sweater, and button-up).
I will definitely take pictures when it's cold enough to wear it.

I got it today, the length is kinda short...length is that of a trucker jacket length. I want to order another one and size up, but I fear the sleeves may be too long since the size small sleeves length is great.

My 3 camo items, the J. Crew sweater is in the middle:
tumblr_m7p6ksyOEC1rux7jzo1_500.jpg

Also, someone from SF ordered a pair of shoes, I LOL'd at YOLO.
tumblr_m7mpu5YRnv1r5ng2yo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7mpu5YRnv1r5ng2yo2_1280.jpg

Anyone who has a sense of style should have moved on from those trends a long time ago :lol: Baggy cargos are the only ones I can see surviving, because it's easier to sneak candy into theaters with those than anything else but a purse.

Anyone who has a sense of style should have moved on from those trends a long time ago :lol: Baggy cargos are the only ones I can see surviving, because it's easier to sneak candy into theaters with those than anything else but a purse.

.......where is your avy from, kind sir?:nerd:

I agree on the cargos. I just can't leave em alone. :smokin But I will say there is a time and place for them. I usually wear my pair when I am chillin, running to the store, or watching the game. The button up and cargos look is a no.

By the way...I cosign this shirt.

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=136807002&tid=goaff2178999&ap=2&siteID=goafcid150

I dropped cargo shorts this summer. They just feel so big/baggy and bulky. Doesn't really look good with a polo or a button up, which is what I usually wear up top.

I'm looking to buy my first pair of Clarks DBs.

Which colorway would you guys reccomend as a good first pair?

Like Grizz said, the difference is not that noticeable. It's not like J. Crew makes world class products in the first place. I have a knit tie from J. Crew that's made in Italy, and I saw an identical one at an outlet and that was made in China. Both look and feel pretty much the same. The only difference was the tag.
If you like it, and the price is right...buy it.

Back
Top Bottom