Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks, 1st. Funny thing is I have an identical pair except the green is red. Perhaps I'll wear a shoe in each foot for Xmas.

I'm still waiting for some gray boots and Python wingtips from Carmina in late fall. I should be set for at least a year for shoes after that :lol:

Appreciate the advice lol... I'll be going like this to the party tomorrow... im pretty sure people there are not as good at dressing like you guys are so i doubt theyll even notice half the things that were mention from everyone... and about females lol I can go in a clown suit and be able to get it in lol
I get it but at the same time, don't you want to look as good as possible?   I mean, you asked for advice and posted pics.

Do you plan on wearing that shirt again and if so, untucked then too?  If the answer's yes, go return that and get something shorter and better fitting.  It'll be worth it.  Pants would be acceptable to wear, just get them hemmed down the road if you don't have time now.

Have fun though.

Not trying to do anything to fancy... was going for something casual but at the same time something that looks better than usual... My boy just told me he plans on going with a button down cargos and some jays... thats the attire people will be wearing at this party. My friends,who are twins btw, also have that "dress better" mentality so theyll be looking something like what I will be wearing.

Opinions please and thank you. Will rep! SORRY FOR THE QUALITY IT WAS SOMETHING QUICK.

2poedmw.jpg

146wpd.jpg

Jeans dont look baggy like the 2nd bottom right image. just saying

Just got these in the mail yesterday and am wearing them at work for casual friday right now. Absolutely love these things! Wearing them with a black Hugo Boss button down and my A.P.C.'s. They are pretty much the same color as my denim and the way my denim matches up with them is :pimp: Going to get another pair in ecorce very soon :D

those kicks are dope....info?

Wow these are really nice, where and how much??? :nerd:

The style of the backpacks looks great, E. I would prefer more subdue colors myself. A lot of great artisans out there on the blogs.

The style of the backpacks looks great, E. I would prefer more subdue colors myself. A lot of great artisans out there on the blogs.

Jcrew has practically the same exact style backpack but in a solid color, pretty nice....I bought myself their large duffel for my trip, so lowkey and classy for travel

Jcrew has practically the same exact style backpack but in a solid color, pretty nice....I bought myself their large duffel for my trip, so lowkey and classy for travel
Yep, I saw those. The style is pretty happening now. I saw a few at Barneys today too. The key difference is one is mass produced, and the other is not. You're able to get the most bang for your buck with local artisans and most likely able to incorporate some personalization in the process. There's a lady in The Bay area who was trained by the folks at Hermes who does this, and folks are flocking to her because she can offer Hermes quality at a lesser cost.

I did my routine this morning...Barnes & Noble, a few stores. Was pretty happy to pick up these chinos. I know the colors are bright and not everyone may dig them.
tumblr_m8lqigNxbo1rux7jzo1_500.jpg

I'm not sure how often you guys dry clean your clothes (if at all), but this brush is a great tool to use in between. We know dry cleaning shorten the live of the article, so I try to dry clean on a need be basis. FYI I dry clean all of my pants so I use it on all my pants and luxury knits.

1gt5ww.jpg

^Never heard of the brand, but looks great. The broguing and last look nice. Also love the shade chosen on the midsole.

I need a silver tie bar.. looking to spend under $20 bucks

should I just get a cheap one from ebay?

also looking for a charcoal wool tie.. recommendations?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom