Dressing Better Vol 2.0

i actually like the sneakers and the black top from the mmm x h&m  collection. will try and pick up both if the hassle isn't too much

from today. 

Curious. What watch is that. I also agree that we would like to see the entire fit together.

Speaking of BR. Did they ever get around to releasing this? Haven't seen it online or in stores anywhere

That black looks :pimp:. Is that the OG one? What are they called?
few stuff came in from Uniqlo today. The peacoat will be put to good use, and also grabbed 3 tee shirts and 2 lambswool sweaters

What size peacoat did you get? I wanna buy one from the website.

And how do uniqlo t-shirts fit?

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks

Large, fit is really nice too. Now just hoping it gets cold enough this year to wear it.
t-shirts are nothing special. Only like 5 bucks though iirc

they're the same. they both have a small gold hook on the collar.

Thanks. GQ's pics made it look 100 times better.

Thanks

Large, fit is really nice too. Now just hoping it gets cold enough this year to wear it.
t-shirts are nothing special. Only like 5 bucks though iirc

they're the same. they both have a small gold hook on the collar.

Thanks. GQ's pics made it look 100 times better.

It's a pretty decent coat, especially with the typical 30-40% that BR offers frequently off plus if it goes on sale on top of that.

i actually like the sneakers and the black top from the mmm x h&m  collection. will try and pick up both if the hassle isn't too much

from today. 

Info on pocket tee & cargos? :nerd:

^ thanks wes, I'll try the L

Anyone have recommendations on some nicer black belts?

Was thinking of the black damier, but I think it's too guady

Hi guys! I'm looking to order my first pair of Allen Edmonds de and I was wondering of the fitment. I'm usually a size nine on sneakers... Thanks in advance.

Hi guys! I'm looking to order my first pair of Allen Edmonds de and I was wondering of the fitment. I'm usually a size nine on sneakers... Thanks in advance.
Try them on in person. Buying shoes like this is a new beast. There are different kind of lasts and some require to size up or down .5 size.

Back
Top Bottom