Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Def size one whole size down on the bean boots. Meant to be worn with thick socks, so they'll still be a tad bit big with light- to midweight socks.

Last edited:
Don't come here that often and never seen the brand mentioned when I do but I like a lot of their stuff and they're having a sale on some stuff. 
Here: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/
Welcome to the thread sir
BB has been mentioned many times in here and I consider them a staple when it comes to menswear, especially in terms of American brands.
Their extra slim shirts are money
Yeah I've never been disappointed with a purchase from them. 

The Rancourt & Co. boots I was considering.

Don't see the color I wanted so I may go with these:

I really wanted suede though.

Sup fellas! Been lurking this thread on a daily basis and I finally decided to post in here.

I finally get to use my black suit tomorrow for my holiday party, but I need an opinion from you guys..

Wool tie or knit tie?

I'm leaning towards the wool tie because it suits the width of the lapel for this particular suit a little better, but what do you guys think?
I like the wool, looks more formal as well.  Fit looks good, welcome to the thread!

I'm done explaining myself guys :rolleyes

Again, I am a stylist/photographer and I work for an agency that I can't say because of privacy reasons.
I didn't intend to be clown anything, if I didn't love this thread or my DB fam I wouldn't bother explaining, I hope you guys know that.

Anyway, back to business :lol:

Wanted to put this in here because I know a lot of guys have trouble with the placement of their tie bar. I use to when I was younger :rolleyes

Sup fellas! Been lurking this thread on a daily basis and I finally decided to post in here.

I finally get to use my black suit tomorrow for my holiday party, but I need an opinion from you guys..

Wool tie or knit tie?

I'm leaning towards the wool tie because it suits the width of the lapel for this particular suit a little better, but what do you guys think?

Wool man, it fits the suit much better

Longtime lurker... obviously.

I to use to love coming in here and seeing dudes fits, and although it may have not been him (
mean.gif
) who cares.Dude obviously shares the same interest in passion as us. It doesn't seem like an attempt at clowning. I'm also pretty sure he was coming thru with pics himself often. 

I forgive you JS 

I just wanted to apologize one more time guys. As I've said I'm not done posting and I never will be. I've been on here far too long.

I'm sorry guys, I love all of you and OUR thread.

Ya'll are my fam, I'm sorry.

Sorry for what? And when did you apologize before now?

You keep avoiding most of the questions and then immediately try to change the subject with multiple posts.

Even if you are both a stylist & photographer, what does that have to do with you posting multiple pictures that you passed off as you and responded regarding where you got the items from, etc?

Sorry for what? And when did you apologize before now?
You keep avoiding most of the questions and then immediately try to change the subject with multiple posts.
Even if you are both a stylist & photographer, what does that have to do with you posting multiple pictures that you passed off as you and responded regarding where you got the items from, etc?
WACKA FLOCKA WACKA FLOCKA WACKA FLOCKA WACKA FLOCKA!

BAOW WAOW BAOW WAOW BAOW WAOW

That tie bar looks ridiculous :lol:
Just out of curiosity why do you hate black suits?
i just think they look bad. they almost always have some sort of sheen making them look shiny. they are never going to be the same black as the shoes you decide to wear with them. they remind me of funerals and hosts at restaurants. if i didn't have to buy one to wear as a groomsman at my boy's wedding i wouldn't own one. i dont really ever plan on wearing it again.

This is a shot in the dark...

I need to get some women's Ugg slippers as a present. Anyone know of anywhere that might carry some that has any coupons available?

damn son lost all credibility, doubt theres getting any back especially after perpetrating like that

Anyone have good ideas on vest and bowtie combos? Trying to find ideas for new years. 

i am personally not trippin, but could you at least post a real fit?[/quote

I've been on here for awhile man, I've posted many fits of myself. I don't want to spam the thread and put them all in here again :lol:

Last edited:
That tie bar looks ridiculous :lol:
Just out of curiosity why do you hate black suits?
i just think they look bad. they almost always have some sort of sheen making them look shiny. they are never going to be the same black as the shoes you decide to wear with them. they remind me of funerals and hosts at restaurants. if i didn't have to buy one to wear as a groomsman at my boy's wedding i wouldn't own one. i dont really ever plan on wearing it again.

I agree man, black suits always remind me of Valets :lol:

Back
Top Bottom