Dressing Better Vol 2.0

We still in casual mode? 
laugh.gif

Haven't used my wireless remote in years it seems, so I thought I'd get my ksteezy on.

Sick fit man, RRL slim denim?

FUJIFILM *****

Stupid autocorrect
:lol: I was wondering myself.

Looks like he's been hanging out with Kanye too much...down to the slouchy t shirt :lol: I hope his kid grows up to be a valued member of society and not a screw up like 99.9% of celebrity toddlers.

I think this looks really good...all black done right.

Very cool campaign by Suitsupply:

Wow. That's pretty corny in my eyes. I don't know much about dude and I think it's great to have variety in your style and be able to wear a lot of different looks but I swear I'd only see pics of him in suits, everything very yuppie-esque, even to the point of overdoing it. Now Kanye's around and he adopts his style? It's just clothing when it comes down to it and I have nothing against him but doing a 180 and pretty clearly adopting someone else's style like that? :x

Never insult da Lord Disick.

FUJIFILM *****

Stupid autocorrect
laugh.gif
I was wondering myself.
Looks like he's been hanging out with Kanye too much...down to the slouchy t shirt
laugh.gif
I hope his kid grows up to be a valued member of society and not a screw up like 99.9% of celebrity toddlers.

I think this looks really good...all black done right.

Wow. That's pretty corny in my eyes. I don't know much about dude and I think it's great to have variety in your style and be able to wear a lot of different looks but I swear I'd only see pics of him in suits, everything very yuppie-esque, even to the point of overdoing it. Now Kanye's around and he adopts his style? It's just clothing when it comes down to it and I have nothing against him but doing a 180 and pretty clearly adopting someone else's style like that?
sick.gif

Never insult da Lord Disick.

This, no one will ever be on his level. 

@luckyluch i follow @jonnyofthea on instagram. His fits are decent, i look at the people he follows also.

Did you pull the trigger? That's a nice piece IMO.

I think Camo will probably be a complimentary pattern in the long run. I've seen a few cats don a camo pocket square with a dress shirt, no blazer.

To me, rocking the pattern nicely alone pays homage to street wear or the baggy print pants from urban fashion of the past.

It's like I get a hunch this dude listens to Premier or something :lol:

And I don't know how you guys keep up with this thread, I have to catch up like 5 pages lol.

Last edited:
Did you pull the trigger? That's a nice piece IMO.

I think Camo will probably be a complimentary pattern in the long run. I've seen a few cats don a camo pocket square with a dress shirt, no blazer.

To me, rocking the pattern nicely alone pays homage to street wear or the baggy print pants from urban fashion of the past.

It's like I get a hunch this dude listens to Premier or something :lol:

And I don't know how you guys keep up with this thread, I have to catch up like 5 pages lol.
Edit: Ordered.

I usually lurk the thread on my cell during my downtime or when time permits, ie waiting for food, waiting in line, etc.

RE: "Lord Disick"....I'll bite and reply. I'm not sure why so many folks are intrigued by this person. From what I see on the shows throughout the years, it appears he was born into money. I'm not mad at that at all, but the way he treats others is what irks me. Yes, he's a snappy dresser with great taste in cars and lifestyle. However, the way he treats people with less money than him is atrocious, ie stuffing money into a waiter's mouth because he wanted alcoholic drinks. The guy is so in love with himself I hope he never ages or he might go nuts and get multiple surgeries to restore his youth. Once I become as affluent as he is, I'm sure I'll be driving similar cars as he does, but philanthropy is definitely on my list.

Last edited:
I have friends with business degrees and they go into interviews wearing black suits. My brother does as well. I doubt the interviewer looks at them negatively for wearing it and not following the idea that the internet hates black suits. People always say there aren't rules for clothes but then they say there things you shouldn't wear.

Exactly.

Nobody is looking at your suit's color at an interview.
If you want to say charcoal or blue is more versatile then explain in detail, why you think a black suit is formal.

I can walk down the street in a black blazer and the only people who would say something is people who feel it's only appropriate for funerals or as a culinary staff servant.

Cool story bro time: I was out today running errand and such. I went to the Post Office to send in my tax return documents and I saw this dapper gent in a Prince of Wales suit and wingtip shoes. I told him I liked the Prince of Wales pattern, and dude looked surprised that I knew the pattern :lol: The only time I left the camera at home I ran into someone I would've asked to take a picture of because I liked the outfit :frown:

Also, you dudes wanna bet that we will see Russell Westbrook in this sooner or later? :lol:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/marc-by...ck-sweatshirt/3454724?origin=PredictiveSearch

FUJIFILM *****

Stupid autocorrect
laugh.gif
I was wondering myself.
Looks like he's been hanging out with Kanye too much...down to the slouchy t shirt
laugh.gif
I hope his kid grows up to be a valued member of society and not a screw up like 99.9% of celebrity toddlers.

Wow. That's pretty corny in my eyes. I don't know much about dude and I think it's great to have variety in your style and be able to wear a lot of different looks but I swear I'd only see pics of him in suits, everything very yuppie-esque, even to the point of overdoing it. Now Kanye's around and he adopts his style? It's just clothing when it comes down to it and I have nothing against him but doing a 180 and pretty clearly adopting someone else's style like that?
sick.gif

Huh?  You're in a thread titled "Dressing Better" asking other people for fashion advice.  Isn't the whole point to learn and adopt what you like?

EDIT

just saw its scars posting. never sure if serious...

Last edited:
Cool story bro time: I was out today running errand and such. I went to the Post Office to send in my tax return documents and I saw this dapper gent in a Prince of Wales suit and wingtip shoes. I told him I liked the Prince of Wales pattern, and dude looked surprised that I knew the pattern :lol: The only time I left the camera at home I ran into someone I would've asked to take a picture of because I liked the outfit :frown:

Also, you dudes wanna bet that we will see Russell Westbrook in this sooner or later? :lol:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/marc-by...ck-sweatshirt/3454724?origin=PredictiveSearch

:x

:x :x :x :x :x :x

Roughly $60ish. I would prefer cheaper but I feel $60 gives me a decent threshold to get some decent dress slacks. What you got in mind?
That's a really low price point. The reason I asked is because it's so typical for newcomers to ask for suggestions on clothing articles, but don't list the budget...which is pointless from the start.

I would stick with H&M or Gap. There's not much else you can buy at around $60, even for mall brands. I'm not sure what fabric you're looking for, since trousers come in all variation, be it cotton or wool or cashmere. If you're looking for wool, it would probably be wool mix or low quality wool, just FYI.

Last edited:
I posted this thread before, but man...some of the comments are quite harsh: http://www.styleforum.net/t/272980/the-terrible-fashion-blog-thread/315#post_6158378

I know some of the blogs posted aren't the best, to put it lightly. But coming from the blogger's point of view, it's about having fun or anything. I think anyone can critique, but it's a different story when you're in the driver seat and posting up the stuff yourself. And this is about style/fahsion after all, where almost everything is subjective, and not set in stone.

^
I expect people on there to be snobs. Same way I expect commentors on The Sartorialist to kiss his butt and plug their own "fashion blogs".

I posted this thread before, but man...some of the comments are quite harsh: http://www.styleforum.net/t/272980/the-terrible-fashion-blog-thread/315#post_6158378

I know some of the blogs posted aren't the best, to put it lightly. But coming from the blogger's point of view, it's about having fun or anything. I think anyone can critique, but it's a different story when you're in the driver seat and posting up the stuff yourself. And this is about style/fahsion after all, where almost everything is subjective, and not set in stone.
haha but the post about the guy wearing his tshirt with the tag sticking out so people could see the brand was pretty bad...

as tacky as russy is, I still don't believe he would wear that...... Intentionally

^
Just last week Russ was wearing an LV shirt with words all over it. That MJ is less busy than the one he wore.

Back
Top Bottom