Dressing Better Vol 2.0

i really want a pair of FLYKNIT trainers, but i dont know how they fit. and no store around me has them to try them on....

HOW DO THEY FIT compared to a Roshe run (i have a 10)

or

How do they fit compared to vans authentic (i have a 10)

or

Nike zoom stefan janowski (i have a 10)

Should i go with a 10 in the flyknits.

please respond

i really want a pair of FLYKNIT trainers, but i dont know how they fit. and no store around me has them to try them on....

or

or

please respond

they fit like Roshe runs, go with a 10

Last edited:

or

or

please respond

Assuming that 10 is your normal size, then yes get a 10.

Yeah go TTS. I've had both TTS and .5 size up. .5 size up you get those stupid crease marks in the toe e :lol: But I don't really mind

I can't justify scooping flyknits when there's just so many more AEs and such that I want :\

Also, dat Slaydrian recognition :pimp: Meth, name change request please and thank you.

not sure how someone can say the jacket looks too tight around the seat when the guy clearly hasn't even opened the vents yet

Yeah, jacket looks fine. Take it in a bit at the waist and taper the pants. Boom you're good.

Are those guys just older?
:lol: much. Your age times 2.5 at least.

The replies are a perfect example of some of the nit-picking that I dislike about SF.
This is why the difference between swd and cm is so funny. One side you have a kid spending thousands to look like a bum. The other side has an older guy who would have a heart attack if he sees a picture of someone with trousers with no break.

This is funny to me:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/348983/ludlow-suit-in-charcoal-any-alteration-suggestions

I don't think the jacket is small at all. I don't really understand why folks say small lapel looks dated...as if that along with skinny ties weren't worn decades ago :stoneface:

I like to reserve judgement for the females. If a bunch of dudes dislike my fit and one girl likes it, I am good. At the end of the day, female judgement is what matters.

Hope that makes sense.

You guys think d wade stylist pick that fit or was that all on him?

Last edited:
This is funny to me:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/348983/ludlow-suit-in-charcoal-any-alteration-suggestions

I don't think the jacket is small at all. I don't really understand why folks say small lapel looks dated...as if that along with skinny ties weren't worn decades ago :stoneface:

Yeah, jacket looks fine. Take it in a bit at the waist and taper the pants. Boom you're good.

Are those guys just older?

The guys on the MC side of SF are, for the most part anyway, in their 50s-60s. I don't go over there much. :lol:

I like to reserve judgement for the females. If a bunch of dudes dislike my fit and one girl likes it, I am good. At the end of the day, female judgement is what matters.

Hope that makes sense.

Most females don't really know what's a good fit or not though (talking about suits)

You guys think d wade stylist pick that fit or was that all on him?
Stylist for sure. I don't think Russell will be taking this to kindly. He may be at a mall right now doing preorders for some fall/winter pieces. :lol:

Hope that makes sense.
Girls know nothing of menswear or make fashion. You can post some ill fitting stuff but as long as its from Gucci or the likes, I'm sure they'll approve.

I dress to satisfy myself. Any compliments is just an added bonus. Dressing up to impress someone else so you can feel good about yourself is foolish.

Stylist for sure. I don't think Russell will be taking this to kindly. He may be at a mall right now doing preorders for some fall/winter pieces. :lol:
Girls know nothing of menswear or make fashion. You can post some ill fitting stuff but as long as its from Gucci or the likes, I'm sure they'll approve.

I dress to satisfy myself. Any compliments is just an added bonus. Dressing up to impress someone else so you can feel good about yourself is foolish.

Not sure what girls you know, but the women in my circles know a great deal.

I will admit I like to look nice for the ladies. I'm single and I like my ladies to look nice and I cant be an hypocrite and look like chit.

If you are around ladies that are label slaves, you might be around the wrong women.

Most females don't really know what's a good fit or not though (talking about suits)

Yes most dont but not all. There are some women that know a great deal about mens fasion. My mom is one.

Last edited:
Wade's fit is so dope to me. You have to remember these are not your everyday clothes. Not anything you would were daily, especially us regular guys. But the fit looks great. Summer colors are nice. The only issue that makes it fem is the matching toiletry bag.

Wade's fit is so dope to me. You have to remember these are not your everyday clothes. Not anything you would were daily, especially us regular guys. But the fit looks great. Summer colors are nice. The only issue that makes it fem is the matching toiletry bag.

It's too loud to me but not bad, at the end of the day he has woman.

Just got back from LV, broke some rules, but gave no dambs.

Great time was had.

Took some AE seconds to the club, definitely need a polish now. Wasn't going to spend $60-100 on some cheap squared toe atrocities.

Wore a black suit :pimp:

Sneaker debate, it sucks right now. Tried to get the 88's. Did the TLO from @nikestore. Literally. 5 seconds and they were gone. The only good thing about the hype is I've been taking older kicks to a cosignment shop an they have been selling for a good amount. Even with their cut. They are going for way more than what I would get on NT B/S and no hassle on my end.

For the most part, I wear what I wear because it makes me feel good, which in term gives me confidence in all things I do.

If that attracts women, so be it.

It does :pimp:

Just got back from LV, broke some rules, but gave no dambs.

Great time was had.

Took some AE seconds to the club, definitely need a polish now. Wasn't going to spend $60-100 on some cheap squared toe atrocities.

Wore a black suit :pimp:

Sneaker debate, it sucks right now. Tried to get the 88's. Did the TLO from @nikestore. Literally. 5 seconds and they were gone. The only good thing about the hype is I've been taking older kicks to a cosignment shop an they have been selling for a good amount. Even with their cut. They are going for way more than what I would get on NT B/S and no hassle on my end.

This why I am throwing in the towel on Jordans. It has become a thing for children. At 32, I'm way too old to associate myself with childish things. I still love them but I cant jump thru all the hoops that it takes to obtain a pair.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I don't jump through hoops. It's NDC or bust for me. Also I only really go after OG colorways and mainly 1-5, pass on everything else.

Btw. I love black suits. Hate the stigma it has gotten in the past decade. :smh:

This why I am throwing in the towel on Jordans. It has become a thing for children. At 32, I'm way too old to associate myself with childish things. I still love them but I cant jump thru all the hoops that it takes to obtain a pair.

Are you changing your username too? :lol:

I agree and disagree on this statement, we all dress nicely for ourselves so that others will understand we care greatly about our appearnce, if impressing others wasnt a factor we would all be naked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom