Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I eat a lot, like A LOT. Workout too. My metabolism has been like this since I was a kid. :lol:

I'm like 5'9" 140 but I eat like I weigh 250. :rofl:

I don't feel vulnerable, never had a problem.

Last edited:

Would you prefer a solid tie, because that is not a solid tie. That type of shirt would work though, I would wear a blazer with it if you have one.

Yeah I think I solid tie would be easier. What do you think? Might swing by TJMaxx to see if I can find an RL blazer to go with it. What do you think?

Those "Lauren by Ralph Lauren" suits/blazers with the green tags actually aren't made by Polo Ralph Lauren. They just license out the name to some cheap company.

I eat a lot, like A LOT. Workout too. My metabolism has been like this since I was a kid. :lol:

I'm like 5'9" 140 but I eat like I weigh 250. :rofl:

I don't feel vulnerable, never had a problem.
Dang. MTM it is, bro. You're my height but a bit less in weight so Xs would fit nice in the chest but lengths may be too short.

Can someone recommend me some good/decent Tassel Loafers for 200 or under? Preferably brown/tan

You're better off using that money for transportation to Adrian's house and going thrifting with him.

You'll find a $300 pair of loafers for like, a dollar.

Last edited:
have any specific examples of suits, in light grey, grey or navy? Around $500 or less

For that price range I would go with Indochino, 2 piece suits start at $379, 3 piece at $449.

I mean I could do indochino but I've heard of too many bad stories dealing with them. Also don't feel like having to wait for it to be made.

A lot of the bad stories come from people who didn't measure themselves properly. I will say the first time the jacket to my brown tweed suit was ridiculously big but after I adjusted the measurements on the profile and most importantly sent them a picture of how I wanted it to fit, they adjusted it and it fit pretty much perfectly. With the suit trousers all I ever had to alter was the hem. I still would recommend them personally. If SuitSupply doesn't have a navy 3 piece when we go, I'm going to order it from Indochino.

have any specific examples of suits, in light grey, grey or navy? Around $500 or less
For that price range I would go with Indochino, 2 piece suits start at $379, 3 piece at $449.
I mean I could do indochino but I've heard of too many bad stories dealing with them. Also don't feel like having to wait for it to be made.
A lot of the bad stories come from people who didn't measure themselves properly. I will say the first time the jacket to my brown tweed suit was ridiculously big but after I adjusted the measurements on the profile and most importantly sent them a picture of how I wanted it to fit, they adjusted it and it fit pretty much perfectly. With the suit trousers all I ever had to alter was the hem. I still would recommend them personally. If SuitSupply doesn't have a navy 3 piece when we go, I'm going to order it from Indochino.
this. indochino's customer service is excellent and will definitely help you until you are satisfied. if you can visit the traveling tailor i would highly recommend it. they are very professional and will fit you into the perfect sized suit

Celebrated 2 years tonight with my girlfriend. Still not satisfied with this blazer but oh well. And going to pretend the W on this pocket square she got me stands for Wes instead of Kent Wang :pimp:

Thanks Wis. Don't you have a couple pocket squares from Kent? They are beautiful, there are a few more that I want to grab.

Back
Top Bottom